Mods, Please Forward, Request of Chip

Unregistered

Mods, Please Forward, Request of Chip

Chip,

My email to you bounced from your email address.

As you probably know, Murray Cohen was murdered in Sarasota, Florida within the jurisdiction of the Sarasota Sheriff, and his Son, Steve, has maintained the murder has been covered up. I agree with him.

Recently Steve published "Extreme Breach of Trust" about the murder. Our book is to follow. Since his book, he is more interested in promoting himself than having the murderer prosecuted.

He had saved all my locked posts and had vowed to share them, but he just decided to cut us off from the Leo material. I have a famous co-author who wants to see those posts. Chip, is it possible for you to retrieve all my locked posts and convey them to me?

Respectfully,

Bob Sherin

Unregistered

My email address

One detail I forgot: my email address is BobSherin@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chip,

My email to you bounced from your email address.

As you probably know, Murray Cohen was murdered in Sarasota, Florida within the jurisdiction of the Sarasota Sheriff, and his Son, Steve, has maintained the murder has been covered up. I agree with him.

Recently Steve published "Extreme Breach of Trust" about the murder. Our book is to follow. Since his book, he is more interested in promoting himself than having the murderer prosecuted.

He had saved all my locked posts and had vowed to share them, but he just decided to cut us off from the Leo material. I have a famous co-author who wants to see those posts. Chip, is it possible for you to retrieve all my locked posts and convey them to me?

Respectfully,

Bob Sherin

Unregistered

Thumbs up Money talks and BS walks

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin View Post
    Murray Cohen was murdered in Sarasota and Steve Cohen says it was covered up by the Sarasota sheriff.
    Bob, the following agencies said Murray Cohen died of old age:
    - Sarasota Sheriff's Office
    - 12th Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida
    - Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    - Florida governor's office
    - FBI

Steve Cohen published "Extreme Breach of Trust" and he is more interested in promoting himself [instead of re-investigating the death of his elderly father].
    Bob, why is Steve Cohen more interested in money?

Steve Cohen saved all my locked posts, but now he has cut me off. Chip, is it possible for you to retrieve all my locked posts and convey them to me?
    Money talks and BS walks.

Chip, My email to you bounced from your email address.
    Bob, maybe Chip blocked your advertising-email like spam, similar to your advertisements here?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Bob,

Chip no longer works here.

I emailed you back and answered your questions. I will get back to the second email when I have time.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.