Col Alvin Pollock a great choice - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You and your stupid "discuss" like the Coffee Talk b!tches on SNL. Why dont you "discuss" my ballz on your chin.
    😂
    (and my 9 other characters required to post)

Unregistered
    Scott you got rid of Col Pollock to bring in aderley so he can golf and chase skirt truth we are not dumb you are
    To replace Al Pollock with Frank Adderley was like putting in a lazy rookie at the most crucial part of the game. Adderley wanted ass and golf. Didnt do squat and now is angry that tony canned him. May be the only good thing tony did to date!!

Unregistered

If aderly runs

If frank playboy runs he will be number one on the ballet

Unregistered

Liar

Col Pollock worked 7 days a week not like Scott’s buddies from ft laud. Big joke at the Bldg none of the great Fort Lauderdale Col’s came to work on Friday just like the amazing leader (not) Col Pollock would 100% make a great Sheriff.

Discuss
    Actual work time for Alvin in forty hour work week.....................? Minus schmoozing with the ladies at the courthouse or the judges secretaries, and four hour lunches at 17th street restaurants, booty calls with his side piece , total work time....about four hours maximum! He is a phoney and you know it.

Unregistered

nummy-num-num

You and your stupid "discuss" like the Coffee Talk b!tches on SNL. Why dont you "discuss" my ballz on your chin.
    I love chestnuts.

Unregistered

Scott aka mumbles

Al might bring you back to the jail replacing your mentor Ira

Discuss

Unregistered
    Col Pollock worked 7 days a week not like Scott’s buddies from ft laud. Big joke at the Bldg none of the great Fort Lauderdale Col’s came to work on Friday just like the amazing leader (not) Col Pollock would 100% make a great Sheriff.

Discuss
    Discuss........ are you a professor asking students to discuss?

Unregistered
    BSO needs to be broken up. Let jail go private and unincorporated areas go to cities.
    And your mama to a nice massage parlor

Unregistered

Discuss???

Discuss........ are you a professor asking students to discuss?
    If you make a statement on a site that is intended as a forum, why is it so important for you to end the post with duscuss?
    The only answer to that question is ,that you are so insecure of the depth of your intellect, that others will just ignore and dismiss your contribution to the subject matter!

Unregistered

Col Al Pollock will get er done

Al will have Huizenga money believe me, get ready kidz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast