Facebook Sgt KEVIN S. - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It's not that he doesn't like her micromanaging, he is misogynist and homophobic. He can't take orders from a female.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not that he doesn't like her micromanaging, he is misogynist and homophobic. He can't take orders from a female.
    Well, it’s not his fault they made a monster a captain.

Unregistered
    Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!!

Unregistered
    Did it ever occur to you that you are a complete loser stop your whining and get back to work crybaby

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260684]Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!!
    You figured it out why so much gossip coming out of the head biotch Kevin Swanson and I got his picture. Kevin, come out of the closet. Your caption is very good if someone has an issue it's you.

Unregistered
    Your captain is very good if you work and you are not a fake like you are Kevin. Nice tutu.

Unregistered
    Did it ever occur to you that you are a complete loser stop your whining and get back to work crybaby

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260684]Well with all the gossiping did it ever occur to you he may be a she? It’s the little K girl inside saying I’m the head biotch in charge!!!
    [/QUOTE]

There’s at least 8 people commenting in this thread. Are they all losers Kevin? There’s just giving you a taste of your own medicine? How’s it taste?

Unregistered
    Kevin Swanson the gossiper.

Unregistered
    Truth be known I actually like Kevin Swanson as a cop. I like his style of police work, I think he’s a hell of a cop, and he’s got guts which means a lot to me. I don’t care for the gossiping and the bad mouthing his peers. If he could clean that up he would be the full package but that one thing is so damn toxic. It overshadows all the other good stuff he’s brings to the table. This is my last words in this topic.

Unregistered
    Truth be known I actually like Kevin Swanson as a cop. I like his style of police work, I think he’s a hell of a cop, and he’s got guts which means a lot to me. I don’t care for the gossiping and the bad mouthing his peers. If he could clean that up he would be the full package but that one thing is so damn toxic. It overshadows all the other good stuff he’s brings to the table. This is my last words in this topic.
    I am not interested in your condescending, patronizing "last words". I do my job better than anybody else who worked for BSO before me, now or after. I am the best that Pompano, BSO or the world has ever seen. Like you said, I am a good cop and I say I am the best, so I don't need you coming to this site to affirm how good I am, because I know that already. That's why the captain can mess with me, because I know more policy that she will ever know. I am the best of the best and I am so brave that I sign my name on this paragraph.
    Kevin Swanson, the fantastic.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast