Facebook Sgt KEVIN S. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh is the little keyboard baby whiner upset why dont you confront him probably because you are a little baby coward who still lives with your mommy and you know he would pound your face into the ground

QUOTE=Unregistered;3256311]The little swan song girls gotta go tinkle sitting down on the potty after he tells mommy and daddy what all the other kids have been doing. Ain’t that right swan song?[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Somebody has anger issues. Oh my all that face pounding sounds rough.

Unregistered
    Sounds like somebody needs to see Judy!

Unregistered
    Shut up Kevin Swanson. Gossiper backstabbing*****.

Unregistered
    KEVIN.SWANSON the biatch

Unregistered

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KEVIN.SWANSON the biatch
    I second that! He is a joke just look at him.

Unregistered
    Your momma is a joke you little whiny baby

Unregistered
    Your momma is a joke you little whiny baby
    This is obviously his own guys that are writing this Sh!t. Another Sgt. who’s lost his troops.

Unregistered
    Kevin Swanson talks about his own command. He was bad mouthing his captain the other day.

Unregistered
    Kevin Swanson talks about his own command. He was bad mouthing his captain the other day.
    He doesn’t like her micromanaging him, but that’s just the way she is. She wants to do everybody else’s job instead of her own. I can’t fault him for being upset about that. But he seriously needs to stop taking trash about others. It’s not like he’s exactly had a model personal life himself. Stop throwing stones when you live in a a very glassy house. Some people just don’t know how to look in the mirror.

It reminds me of that Nord guy from parkland. He’s talks sh!t about everyone too. What he needs to be doing is running some of that disgusting fat off his body on a treadmill. He’s another one that obviously doesn’t have a mirror. Swanson’s an ugly person inside but at least he exercises. See I said something positive about the azzhole.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast