Help Needed

Thread: Help Needed

Unregistered

Help Needed

I’m a deputy for an agency in the southeast. After 18 years of service with no prior write ups, policy violations, etc. my agency is considering terminating me over a use of force on prisoner. Given the current climate of the Law Enforcement / Corrections culture how can I save my job? This agency, like many makes their own rules regarding employment with them. We have never had a union and probably never will and it’s not for a lack of trying. The use of force violation I’m accused of was investigated with no impartiality and done in-house starting with my own lieutenant who was on duty when it happened! The whole process has been a kangaroo court to say the least! The agency could have disciplined me with a letter of counseling, suspension or a demotion. Instead they’ve gone straight for termination from the advice of my commander! Please somebody help!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a deputy for an agency in the southeast. After 18 years of service with no prior write ups, policy violations, etc. my agency is considering terminating me over a use of force on prisoner. Given the current climate of the Law Enforcement / Corrections culture how can I save my job? This agency, like many makes their own rules regarding employment with them. We have never had a union and probably never will and it’s not for a lack of trying. The use of force violation I’m accused of was investigated with no impartiality and done in-house starting with my own lieutenant who was on duty when it happened! The whole process has been a kangaroo court to say the least! The agency could have disciplined me with a letter of counseling, suspension or a demotion. Instead they’ve gone straight for termination from the advice of my commander! Please somebody help!
    Get an attorney

Unregistered
    Well, you shouldnt have used excessive force. Good riddance.

bobocat
    I think that you should not have excessively used your powers and use physical force, even against a prisoner. This is part of the rules that everyone should be sensitive to. Nowadays there is a lot of talk and articles about police brutality studydriver.com/police-brutality/, that's why I think your punishment was so cruel, as it puts the police in a bad light, and nobody needs such a reputation . Also, perhaps they want your case to serve as another example.

Unregistered

Wake up

Quote Originally Posted by bobocat View Post
    I think that you should not have excessively used your powers and use physical force, even against a prisoner. This is part of the rules that everyone should be sensitive to. Nowadays there is a lot of talk and articles about police brutality studydriver.com/police-brutality/, that's why I think your punishment was so cruel, as it puts the police in a bad light, and nobody needs such a reputation . Also, perhaps they want your case to serve as another example.
    There’s “a lot of talk nowadays” because everyone has a camera in their pocket. Everything these cops are doing is being watched and recorded now and what do you know, they’re doing stuff which is illegal and violates rights.

Cops violate rights every day through bully tactics, intimidation, and straight up lying. When bozos like this guard get busted he deserves it.

Go away.

Unregistered
    Hi. Have you ever encountered non-professional content writing freelancers? I recently ordered an article from a freelancer, and I wouldn't say I liked the work at all. Good thing I found https://www.etxt.biz/rewriting-service/ where I was helped to rewrite work. Professional copywriters performed the rewriting with 100% uniqueness at a good price.