Attention Mod 1 please help biased moderator

Unregistered

Attention Mod 1 please help biased moderator

Mod 1 please contact all moderator there is a moderator that is selecting which to delete and not this person is using his or her position for their own gratification

Unregistered
    Wow that’s messed up. Rey Rodriguez wife is made fun of and other people but this moderator does nothing wow incredible.

Unregistered
    Do something mod 1 we have a biased moderator deleting post for personal gain it is in violation of the policy. Compare what he or she deleted to all deleted their biased.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    The two threads related to the Z Nation thread were deleted due to violation of the Terms of Use. If you read my post at http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...74701-Z-nation about why. I reviewed those threads at the request of one of your board moderators.

Now, if you believe that other post(s) or thread(s) need to be deleted, then YOU should REPORT IT. This is done by clicking on the Report this Post button found at the bottom left of every post. If you don't see it, then you are on a mobile device using the mobile view. Scroll to the bottom and click on the link to view the full site. Once you report it a report is sent to all the board moderators for your agency and all administrators like me. Don't come on here telling me that you have reported something that you haven't because I can tell if something has been reported or not.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    The two threads related to the Z Nation thread were deleted due to violation of the Terms of Use. If you read my post at http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...74701-Z-nation about why. I reviewed those threads at the request of one of your board moderators.

Now, if you believe that other post(s) or thread(s) need to be deleted, then YOU should REPORT IT. This is done by clicking on the Report this Post button found at the bottom left of every post. If you don't see it, then you are on a mobile device using the mobile view. Scroll to the bottom and click on the link to view the full site. Once you report it a report is sent to all the board moderators for your agency and all administrators like me. Don't come on here telling me that you have reported something that you haven't because I can tell if something has been reported or not.

Mod 1
    ...are you kidding me? when you click on the REPORT post button it states that you are reporting rude posts....well now,
    you could be busy the rest of the year with this board.