Attention MOD 1

Thread: Attention MOD 1

Unregistered

Attention MOD 1

Let’s all complain to mod one we have a biased moderator he or she is biased and selecting what post to delete.

Unregistered
    Do something mod 1 we have a biased moderator deleting post for personal gain it is in violation of the policy. Compare what he or she deleted to all deleted their biased.

Unregistered
    I understand that we maybe violating some kind of rule when a post is taking down but if that is the case the MOD should make a post explaining why the Post are being taken down so that all members can understand. Its not cool that some post just disappear without anyone knowing and if a new one is created then the same thing happens.

Unregistered
    Violation of terms and use as a moderator there using for personal gains and are biased

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I have reviewed the recently deleted threads and they were all violations of the Terms of Use. Quite honestly any of you who posted on one of the threads or read them, know why they were deleted. It would be time consuming for a moderator to have to post a reason every time they delete a post or thread.

With that said, I did post on Z Nation thread about why the 2 before it were deleted. Those two may not have been quite so obvious to anyone other than me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Thank you for explaining what was the problem