Fired PBSO Deputy - DUI Related - Arrested at his own staiton!

Unregistered

Fired PBSO Deputy - DUI Related - Arrested at his own staiton!

Can anyone tell us why this deputy was fired. I realize he drove into his station, in his own vehicle, apparently intoxicated. Was it the DUI, insubordination, or a long history of indiscretions. It appears he was crying out for help; did he ever get any? . Did anyone attempt to help him prior to this incident? He had 12 years service and was a former U.S. Marine. There's more to this story than the media printed.

Unregistered

Correction: Mispelled Station

Sorry - STATION!

Unregistered

No Responses: The intimidaiton Factor Must Be Very High within the PBCSO!

The fact that no one responded to this inquiry can only lead one to believe that there is a certain level of intimidation and possible retaliation within this agency that is led by an elected sheriff. This was a simple inquiry that asked for an objective response. Was this deputy so bad that he deserved to be terminated? After all he was an honorably discharged Marine Corps Veteran and an 11 year deputy with this agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that no one responded to this inquiry can only lead one to believe that there is a certain level of intimidation and possible retaliation within this agency that is led by an elected sheriff. This was a simple inquiry that asked for an objective response. Was this deputy so bad that he deserved to be terminated? After all he was an honorably discharged Marine Corps Veteran and an 11 year deputy with this agency.
    We don't trust you. You're probably a part of the media and came here fishing for information. Sorry!

Unregistered

Definitely Not the Media but understand your hesitation to respond

No I am definitely not the media but understand your reluctance to respond. I knew Eric when he was at Davie P.D. and felt he had a lot of potential with the right supervision. I definitely feel he could have been helped with a viable Employee Assistance Program, etc. I wish him well; he served this country and community well.

Unregistered
    Yes there is a huge level of intimidation and retaliation from the current administration. Eric got screwed because he called bull shit when IA circumvented the Police Officers Bill Of Rights.