Big-Ears-EX-Sheriff Mumbles utters 7 words that DESTROYED his case

Unregistered

Lightbulb Big-Ears-EX-Sheriff Mumbles utters 7 words that DESTROYED his case

Big-Ears-EX-Sheriff Mumbles utters 7 words that DESTROYED his case while making the case for his ousting! Thank you EX-Sheriff Stupid.

"This was about politics, not about Parkland.”

Unregistered
    Actually Israel is not the “ex-sheriff” but remains in fact the suspended Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Tony is a poor substitute for Sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony is a poor substitute for Sheriff
    BSO needs to be broken up. Let jail go private and unincorporated areas go to cities.

Unregistered

EX-Sheriff Scott Israel is an A$$HOLE

Actually Israel is not the “ex-sheriff” but remains in fact the suspended Sheriff.
    Boy, did EX-sheriff but constant f**k-up, Scott Israel, screw up royally with that one. Is that irony that will now bury him?

Unregistered

EX-Sheriff, FIRED, Disgraced MORON Scott Israel, SCREWED!

For Gov. DeSantis, it's not about politics. For Mr. Israel, it is, was, and ALWAYS will be about politics. #NRA

"The suspension is about politics. Pure and simple. Neither the Governor nor anyone on his staff has ever spoken with me, nor asked me to help him understand our Parkland tragedy.

And now, the National Rifle Association controls the Governor’s actions — and is trying to control law enforcement in Broward County."

But I say again, even though all that stuff I just said above is completely political, I am not political nor did I ever politicize Parkland!

Unregistered
    For Gov. DeSantis, it's not about politics. For Mr. Israel, it is, was, and ALWAYS will be about politics. #NRA

"The suspension is about politics. Pure and simple. Neither the Governor nor anyone on his staff has ever spoken with me, nor asked me to help him understand our Parkland tragedy.

And now, the National Rifle Association controls the Governor’s actions — and is trying to control law enforcement in Broward County."

But I say again, even though all that stuff I just said above is completely political, I am not political nor did I ever politicize Parkland!
    The scumbag soon to homeless big eared phuck ain’t coming back boys and girls!

Unregistered
    “I provided UHMAZING leadership!” is only 4 words...