Raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Gather round boys and girls I’ve got a lesson for you

The industry loves the current administration. The staggering amount of vacancies guarantees that licensees are getting away with tons of violations. The inspectors are happy to get credit for referrals for things that have nothing to do with beverage law like those pills. Plenty of inspectors don’t even look at invoices anymore. Every time F2 comes out with one of his ridiculous policies then it’s less time an agent can be investigating a licensee and more time in an office doing unnecessary paperwork. You’d think the bosses were on the industry’s payroll at this point compared to previous eras. The glory years have long passed and I don’t envy any of you young bucks and gals.

Unregistered
    My favorite is violate everyone’s rights and demand to know where they got their drink from or who served it and make sure it better be listed in your investigative report.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My favorite is violate everyone’s rights and demand to know where they got their drink from or who served it and make sure it better be listed in your investigative report.
    Creating the illusion of relevance. That should be on the shoulder patch.

Unregistered
    f2 is a micromanaging rat always looking for cheeses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    f2 is a micromanaging rat always looking for cheeses
    F2 is not the micromanager. It's the other ya-hoo that came from down here who reminds me of an Elvis impersonator. LMAO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123