Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious custom embroidered shirts? So serious question here. Does any one really like the guy or think he has done good for us? Honest question.
    The white dress shirts? Nice but only for the brass.

Unregistered
    I don't think anyone likes him! He hasn't done anything to make the job better. Just double talks and makes excuses.
    Gather round gents cause ive got a Newsflash for u! Number one as well as # 2 could care less what the troops think about them. They already have retirements from other agencies and really dont care if they make a meaningful difference here or not. This is fun times for them both. The only problem with all these changes to policy, thirty minute breaks, DAS entries, and other things is that they will stay in place even after #1 and #2 are long gone. The damage will be far reaching. But just think the next administration will have some SWEET shirt designs without even having to spark up the ole design computer!

Unregistered
    Gather round gents cause ive got a Newsflash for u! Number one as well as # 2 could care less what the troops think about them. They already have retirements from other agencies and really dont care if they make a meaningful difference here or not. This is fun times for them both. The only problem with all these changes to policy, thirty minute breaks, DAS entries, and other things is that they will stay in place even after #1 and #2 are long gone. The damage will be far reaching. But just think the next administration will have some SWEET shirt designs without even having to spark up the ole design computer!
    I think they do care and they want to do what's right. They were probably shocked when the realization hit them that the title of chief really wasn't the boss. You didn't get to make decisions you take direction from someone else. HR, COS, these are the real LEA chiefs here. Civilian attorneys, bean counters, political hacks, etc. are the real chiefs. They just don't have the badge! Yet.

Unregistered
    I think they do care and they want to do what's right. They were probably shocked when the realization hit them that the title of chief really wasn't the boss. You didn't get to make decisions you take direction from someone else. HR, COS, these are the real LEA chiefs here. Civilian attorneys, bean counters, political hacks, etc. are the real chiefs. They just don't have the badge! Yet.
    What must be one of the many he calls and makes you think he cares. Have no doubt, he is here for a check!

Unregistered
    Nahhh... they are both still clowns. #1(AKA #3) more a clown than #2. #1 is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Unregistered
    Make sure your font and size is correct. If you haven't read the new performance evals, we will be held accountable for too many mistakes. Tell me what you think after you read them. And park your car at the office and turn in your p-card if your on extended leave. No trust in your on staff. Not a cops cop.

Unregistered
    Nahhh... they are both still clowns. #1(AKA #3) more a clown than #2. #1 is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    You should get your head out of the sand brother. He was looking for an easy gig is what I hear from the Tall boys and the biggest egotistical one yet.

Unregistered
    What must be one of the many he calls and makes you think he cares. Have no doubt, he is here for a check!
    What happen to the Tallahassee SA drunk did he retire? I remember him 20 years ago. He was definitely a spot light of his own.

Unregistered
    Funny and true. Who wears embroidered I'm the boss shirts like that anymore. Very 90's.

Unregistered
    Any word on who the new director will be? Hopefully they’ll bounce this guy right out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast