Raises
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered

Raises

Any bodey heard about us getting raises? I saw that department of financial services new starting salary for Agents is 46,000 now and we are still a little under 40,000. Thoughts anybody

Unregistered
    Their department heads speak up. Our chief is Affraid to ask for a pickup truck let alone raises.

Unregistered
    It’s true. Pull it up on peoples first. They have openings in Pensacola and lake wales both start at 46,000

Unregistered
    hurricane come chief go into hiding hurricane gone time for more policies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hurricane come chief go into hiding hurricane gone time for more policies
    Choice #3 never went to bat for his people and just blames TP for not being able to travel all the way to Marianna. He's a coward. He was non-existent during response.

Unregistered
    He’s too busy designing his custom made embroidered shirts to care.

Unregistered
    He’s too busy designing his custom made embroidered shirts to care.
    Are you serious custom embroidered shirts? So serious question here. Does any one really like the guy or think he has done good for us? Honest question.

Unregistered
    What’s to like? Every issue that’s brought up at management meetings are ignored so instead he comes up with crazy ideas like lunch breaks and hourly entries on the DAS, the latest is spreadsheets to track spreadsheets

Unregistered
    What’s to like? Every issue that’s brought up at management meetings are ignored so instead he comes up with crazy ideas like lunch breaks and hourly entries on the DAS, the latest is spreadsheets to track spreadsheets
    I am still waiting on my certificate of appreciation for the deployment. What do you think will happen first?

Unregistered
    I don't think anyone likes him! He hasn't done anything to make the job better. Just double talks and makes excuses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast