False - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: False

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You weren't high enough to remember that the correct title is Lee County Sheriff's Office. Not a department or division of the BOCC.

Big difference.
    No its not moron

Unregistered
    Carmine is behind us way more than Mike ever was.
    I absolutely agree with this! Keep giving us raises and you will always have a majority of the agencies support. Your never going to make everyone happy and most don’t even know who the opponent is.

Unregistered

Let me guess, this is fake too!!

A deal was made with that former IA investigator and yes he returned to the SO as a deputy for now. he has been promised to be promoted to Lieutenant taking over the K-9 division, along with promising to hire his son when he returns from the military. Talking about setting your son up for failure. It's funny to sit back and see peoples true colors come out. Their is another former deputy who has failed the polygraph at the SO on his numerous tries to return and has yet again failed it this time. The difference is, this time the Sheriff decided to waive it and hire him anyways. Oh, and promised him to be promoted to Sergeant after the election to run the traffic unit. So, this is how "our" sheriff takes care of us? back door deals to include future promotions? This is definitely not the sheriff I want running this agency. As far as the Former IA investigator returning showing us his true moral and ethical values, shame on you. You wont last because we see what you are. You'll never be welcomed in my district. If anyone was disciplined based on a IA he did, you should file a suit because obviously we know this person could not be fair and impartial. It will be the shortest career you or your son ever had. SHAME on the both of you!!!!

Unregistered

shame

I absolutely agree with this! Keep giving us raises and you will always have a majority of the agencies support. Your never going to make everyone happy and most don’t even know who the opponent is.
    A deal was made with that former IA investigator and yes he returned to the SO as a deputy for now. he has been promised to be promoted to Lieutenant taking over the K-9 division, along with promising to hire his son when he returns from the military. Talking about setting your son up for failure. It's funny to sit back and see peoples true colors come out. Their is another former deputy who has failed the polygraph at the SO on his numerous tries to return and has yet again failed it this time. The difference is, this time the Sheriff decided to waive it and hire him anyways. Oh, and promised him to be promoted to Sergeant after the election to run the traffic unit. So, this is how "our" sheriff takes care of us? back door deals to include future promotions? This is definitely not the sheriff I want running this agency. As far as the Former IA investigator returning showing us his true moral and ethical values, shame on you. You wont last because we see what you are. You'll never be welcomed in my district. If anyone was disciplined based on a IA he did, you should file a suit because obviously we know this person could not be fair and impartial. It will be the shortest career you or your son ever had. SHAME on the both of you!!!!

Unregistered
    Another False statement by a Leavens blow hard! Sometimes grown men can move on.

Unregistered
    Another False statement by a Leavens blow hard! Sometimes grown men can move on.
    What is a false statement ?? And grown men dont come of here and whine and bash someone else

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123