False
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: False

Unregistered

False

Some disgruntled ex employees are posting on a retiree Facebook page that their benefits will change if they support a certain opponent/candidate. I personally went to the hallway and told them of the post and if there was ANY truth to this post? It’s absolutely false with an attempt to smear the current administration with retired employees. Made sense when I was told, “ why would we change something that would effect all of us that plan to retire soon? Also, our benefits are protected by Civil Service through legislation”. Additionally, “ tell whomever to support whomever they want, were focused on the LCSO team”. False post!!!

Unregistered
    Look at the character of the person that posted it. Different squeeze or subordinate every other week when he worked here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the character of the person that posted it. Different squeeze or subordinate every other week when he worked here.
    Hahaha some jealous POS chimes in, he was and is more man then sonny boy you will ever be

Unregistered
    Some disgruntled ex employees are posting on a retiree Facebook page that their benefits will change if they support a certain opponent/candidate. I personally went to the hallway and told them of the post and if there was ANY truth to this post? It’s absolutely false with an attempt to smear the current administration with retired employees. Made sense when I was told, “ why would we change something that would effect all of us that plan to retire soon? Also, our benefits are protected by Civil Service through legislation”. Additionally, “ tell whomever to support whomever they want, were focused on the LCSO team”. False post!!!
    Sure you did, and the guys that are retired have made it to the end they are not disgruntled and dont think for one minute that someone didnt start that rumor and the biggest thing here, we dont need some puppet coming on this site and say this and that, where is the sheriff, lets hear from him not some kiss butt troll

Unregistered

Not protected

The only benefit not protected is your medical insurance benefits. That’s at the discretion of the sheriff and is not a guarantee. They can change it at any time.

Unregistered
    What is sad is after 30 years of service someone wants to come back to be a Sheriff and bring back a bunch of retirees to run LCSO. I left after 27 years and will never go back there. Some people have a life after the Sheriffs Office and some don’t! Let it go Jim, people that are telling you they got your back and will support you, really don’t. You will see when it comes time to get money and put their name behind you. So glad I don’t have to go through another election ever again! Word of advice to any current employees is to stay completely out of it or just support the current boss. There is another candidate that will announce and Jim can’t beat him or the current one. Don’t fall for his broken promises, he said the same stuff when he was going to be high up for Tim Fisher. Stay safe, CG

Unregistered
    I was hired in 2013 and get no medical benefits when I retire. Change it to all get it or nobody gets it. That’s the only right solution.

Unregistered
    I left a few years back, I had no idea Jim Leavens made Major and was over Patrol? Is that true, His website says he’s a retired Major.

Unregistered
    That sounds like Jim Leavens. He was given the honorary bump to Major when he retired. He did not spend one day as a Commander or Major in uniform. He never commanded a group, division or unit as a Major. Technically he did retire as a Major so that is the truth. Kinda the way he is running for Sheriff, technically he is a candidate. You screwed me over as a deputy years ago when you were in charge of IA and deserve what I sent to FDLE!

Unregistered
    What is sad is after 30 years of service someone wants to come back to be a Sheriff and bring back a bunch of retirees to run LCSO. I left after 27 years and will never go back there. Some people have a life after the Sheriffs Office and some don’t! Let it go Jim, people that are telling you they got your back and will support you, really don’t. You will see when it comes time to get money and put their name behind you. So glad I don’t have to go through another election ever again! Word of advice to any current employees is to stay completely out of it or just support the current boss. There is another candidate that will announce and Jim can’t beat him or the current one. Don’t fall for his broken promises, he said the same stuff when he was going to be high up for Tim Fisher. Stay safe, CG
    What is sad is that a POS would come here and bash someone who is retired but wants to run for sheriff, so what concern is it of yours. you say you are retired you say your so glad you dont have to go through another election, but again you come on here and run your mouth, no one asked you for your opinion and no one cares what you think or say and there are many of us here in the agency who will vote for JL and notice you didnt put your name to this post retired troll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast