Fdr the new puppet - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    I left and came back 2 weeks later and you guys are still riding his penis ???? What a bunch of fags !! Twitter finger *****

Unregistered
    everyone is just expressing their dislike for FDR remember people aren’t just going to call him out for no reason. But once you do shady stuff people will air out your dirty laundry and tell you what they think and feel. Plus FDR coming on the threads trying to troll old threads to make his go away doesn’t help. We all want him front and center taking his bashing so that he can realize what an donkey he really is.
    Hopefully he finds a rock in Wynwood and hides under it but I think that he is so narcissistic that he will be back in the limelight very shortly.

Unregistered
    FDR agreed with Reyes bros and feels there is nothing to do at this point in reference to GPS in cars. FDR said it won’t affect him because he rides a bicycle all day and drinks cappuccinos at DR SMOOD. FDR likes crackers with strawberry jam.

Unregistered
    FDR is so ugly and diabolical he looks like DR EVIL from those Austin Powers movies.

Unregistered
    I can see this idiot make a statement like this the question will become what happens when he goes out with his boys and girls to drink in Wynwood right after 06. How is he going to explain the police car parked past his 06 time next to Bricks till 0400 when he is not on a 46.

Unregistered
    The gps king is going around giving the Reyes more ideas to get power and screw over the membership!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567