Fdr the new puppet - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aren’t his clown shoes out of departmental order standards?
    Heard if you has big feet you...
    You wear big shoes. That's true for this guy.

Unregistered
    I remembered how he conspired with delamico to get max kicked out of robbery. Yeah max was a crappy supervisor but that was dirty. This is what we are dealing with folks. No wonder they killed the sgt list right before they got to him

Unregistered
    I remembered how he conspired with delamico to get max kicked out of robbery. Yeah max was a crappy supervisor but that was dirty. This is what we are dealing with folks. No wonder they killed the sgt list right before they got to him
    I heard Felix is about to be a SGT, SGT FDR.

Unregistered
    I heard Felix is about to be a SGT, SGT FDR.
    That guy's a moron who couldn't lead the ants out of his backyard. Worthless as breasts on a bull.

Unregistered
    This guy is a joke, and now he controls the FOP. This is the weakest the fop has ever been.

Unregistered
    This loser came up to me and was complaining about Leo affairs, what a pu*sy Felix man up and stop crying and stop buying people lunch to come defend you on here.

Unregistered
    This loser came up to me and was complaining about Leo affairs, what a pu*sy Felix man up and stop crying and stop buying people lunch to come defend you on here.
    Wow. Felix buy me lunch I'll defend you. Meet up with me you know who I am.

Unregistered
    FDR is such a loser he cry’s to anyone that will listen to him, maybe if he wasn’t such a snake and wouldn’t backstabb his so called friends people would care for him. How can you trust such a bad judge of character,

Coladas
    Tommy
    Matt

Just to name a few everyone is starting to see your true colors FDR embrace your true self Assh—le.

Unregistered
    Happy birthday loser FDR!

Unregistered
    FDR how was your Birthday celebrations did you snitch out anyone of your new friends or are you just building up new friends to screw them over in the near future.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast