Jose Alfonso 2019
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jose Alfonso 2019

Hey Jose how is 2019 treating you? I hope better then 2018. Have you found a job yet?
    I heard that your still looking. I guess those attorneys fees are killing you. Relax give all of your property and half of your pension to your x wife. God knows she deserves it. Enjoy the remaining 5-10 years of your retirement.

You almost got away with your family incident at the state attorneys office until the new Times started asking questions.

You see you never know in life... One of the people you screwed over in the past came back and screwed you. If your wondering who it was who dropped the 411 it was me. Karma baby

Unregistered
    He gets what he deserves trust me this guy was and still is a freaking piece of work. Let’s not forget his do boy Sgt Reyes which was making the fruit punch for all those years. Don’t think we have forgotten Sgt M. Reyes just because your hiding now in training your day will come as well.

Unregistered
    Low life piece of worm infested dog feces!!!!!

Unregistered
    The man is blackballed! No one wants him. Alfonso stop applying in places. Not even SiS is going to hire you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The man is blackballed! No one wants him. Alfonso stop applying in places. Not even SiS is going to hire you.
    does the Miami sao do a lot of blackballing?

Unregistered
    Heard he may be sent up to the HT work that surrounds the Superbowl 2020.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Karma baby pregnancy pillow

Unregistered
    Alfonso is working at the falls mall Apple store as a uniform security guard.

Unregistered
    I don’t wish people bad but man are there some evil A holes that have been born in this department

Unregistered
    The commander is retired and gone. If you had issues with him they should have been addressed before. Leave retired personnel alone, attacking people from behind a keyboard is the way of a coward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast