Contract - Page 4
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both parties should agree on 3.5/5/3. The 5 being the step addition. This will put bso about the 11% total where they wanted to be.
    11% over three years will still leave us 20% behind the leading departments in three years and maybe even more than that. Wtf is wrong with you guys????? F$ck getting a new sheriff let’s get a new Union first.

Jeff we didn’t vote for you so you could go in there and lay down in your back. You’ve fought a good fight so far, don’t quit in us in the 12th round. Ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Both parties should agree on 3.5/5/3. The 5 being the step addition. This will put bso about the 11% total where they wanted to be.
    No, No, No!!!! We asked for 5/5/5 which was stupid to begin with. There should have been a pay comparison with the other leading departments and we should have negotiated down from there. Instead, you gave them a very reasonable offer and they come back and offer you sh!t. Now we’re negotiating down from that. Stupid....,.,.

Unregistered
    No, No, No!!!! We asked for 5/5/5 which was stupid to begin with. There should have been a pay comparison with the other leading departments and we should have negotiated down from there. Instead, you gave them a very reasonable offer and they come back and offer you sh!t. Now we’re negotiating down from that. Stupid....,.,.
    My bad, you are right. What the hell is going on here. We are in the drivers seat. We can push the nexr Sheriff

Unregistered

Fop

GFY and go join the PBA and see how that works out for you.

No problem, time for FOP TO GET A TURN IN THE BARREL.

Unregistered

Yes!!!!!!

My bad, you are right. What the hell is going on here. We are in the drivers seat. We can push the nexr Sheriff
    That’s exactly right!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    But Jeff will get the billboards out if needed.

Unregistered
    No problem, time for FOP TO GET A TURN IN THE BARREL.
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    Go away PBA
    I’m IUPA and not happy with them right now.

Unregistered
    I’m IUPA and not happy with them right now.
    Sure you are😉👌😉

Unregistered
    Sure you are😉👌😉
    I most certainly am, I pay my dues every month, and if you’re negotiating 3% raises I’m not getting my money’s worth.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast