Contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    If they did something different they would have been all over this telling us how good they did. But as usual we get crap.

Hwy jackass..we do not have any issues at BSO other than letting slugs be slugs. Most of the men and women here are great. We all know the districts that allow people to be slugs. And honestly, Coral Springs is more like Tamarac. No crazy things happen their all the time. Ita rare. And oh CS was so bad ass going there. This would have never happened in the not slug districts.

Unregistered
    Absolutely nothing happened today. BSO came in as if it were the first time seeing the contract despite having it for a month. Page by page the general counsel read the contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I tell you what, we’ve waited and given plenty of chances, if you guys come back with 3% sh!t raises again, I’m signing a PBA Perc card, and I’m no fan of PBA. This getting beyond f$cking old.
    So I guess you are willing to take a 2% or less??? Cause that’s all the crappy PBA can ever get aint that right slobby Bobby.

Unregistered
    Well BSO offered a 3.5% to start with so take your PERC card and put it with the 400 Perc cards filled out for people without their knowledge and try again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i tell you what, we’ve waited and given plenty of chances, if you guys come back with 3% sh!t raises again, i’m signing a pba perc card, and i’m no fan of pba. This getting beyond f$cking old.
    go away pba

Unregistered
    Typical. Stall, delay, don't pay.

Unregistered

Wtf

Well BSO offered a 3.5% to start with so take your PERC card and put it with the 400 Perc cards filled out for people without their knowledge and try again.
    3.5% tells me this guy isn’t serious about remaining the sheriff here. We need a real leader who is serious about fixing this place. We are 20% behind the highest paid Police Departments in this area. Why is that important?

It’s important because we can’t compete for the best people. If we can’t get the best people we can’t provide the best services. If we can’t provide the best services we will continue to have catastrophic events not properly handled and we will eventually lose more contract cities. These liberal scumbag county commissioners have blood on their hands.

Until we get a sheriff in here who is strong enough to get the men and women of this agency up to par with other leading departments we will continue to slide downhill. Tell the Broward County Commissioners to shove their 3.5% straight up their corrupt asses.

Unregistered

Slap in the face

So I guess you are willing to take a 2% or less??? Cause that’s all the crappy PBA can ever get aint that right slobby Bobby.
    No, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get a union in here who is serious about negotiating a serious pay raise. If it’s IUPA so be it. If it’s not IUPA and it’s going to be FOP or somebody else then so be it. I can tell you I haven’t signed a perc card yet, but if they come back with 3.5% b&llsh!t raises then yes I will finally sign one. We should be asking for 7% across the board so we can catch up. They’re offering half of that. That tells me Broward County Commissioners once again are playing games and are not serious about fixing he issues in this county.

Unregistered
    3.5% tells me this guy isn’t serious about remaining the sheriff here. We need a real leader who is serious about fixing this place. We are 20% behind the highest paid Police Departments in this area. Why is that important?

It’s important because we can’t compete for the best people. If we can’t get the best people we can’t provide the best services. If we can’t provide the best services we will continue to have catastrophic events not properly handled and we will eventually lose more contract cities. These liberal scumbag county commissioners have blood on their hands.

Until we get a sheriff in here who is strong enough to get the men and women of this agency up to par with other leading departments we will continue to slide downhill. Tell the Broward County Commissioners to shove their 3.5% straight up their corrupt asses.
    Sorry, the "best people" your friends, didn't add much. A percentage point up or down is irrelevant when the agency is dragging the MSD anchor. Take a point off to lose the "Coward" stigma any day.

Unregistered

Really?

Keep making jokes, you’re now starting to pizz off people who once supported you. Don’t insult us with 3.5% again, don’t bother even bringing us a BS offer like that.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast