Contract - Page 16
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2994231]3.5%/5% step/3% - the 3.5 retro from oct 1st.
    3% added to 20 year longevity to make 5%.
    2% added as a 25 year longevity.
    Buy back 40 hours SL every year.
    Vehicle supplement increased to $750.
    Heath ins- $0 for single, $50 for 2, $100 3+

This would be the middle between the two parties . I personally would vote yes

Unregistered
    The US Military service men and women received these raises:

2014 - 1% (CPI .8%)
    2015 - 1% (CPI .7%)
    2016 - 1.3% (CPI 2.1%)
    2017 - 2.1% (CPI 2.1%)
    2018 - 2.4% (CPI 1.9%)
    2019 - 2.6% (CPI 1.8%)

...and the cry babies on this site might settle for 11% over three years, increases to the top step and increases to longevity...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

2014 - 1% (CPI .8%)
    2015 - 1% (CPI .7%)
    2016 - 1.3% (CPI 2.1%)
    2017 - 2.1% (CPI 2.1%)
    2018 - 2.4% (CPI 1.9%)
    2019 - 2.6% (CPI 1.8%)

...and the cry babies on this site might settle for 11% over three years, increases to the top step and increases to longevity...
    The US military service members get their houses paid through supplemental pay. They get food and clothing on the arm as well. The get big bonuses everytime they re enlist which they use to buy new cars with. I know because I have family that live that life. So take your BS somewhere else. Whoever you are, you just lost your credibility.

Unregistered

2014 - 1% (CPI .8%)
    2015 - 1% (CPI .7%)
    2016 - 1.3% (CPI 2.1%)
    2017 - 2.1% (CPI 2.1%)
    2018 - 2.4% (CPI 1.9%)
    2019 - 2.6% (CPI 1.8%)

11% over three years in comparison to what other agencies are getting is a f&cking insult A-hole.

I never thought I’d say this. Scott Israel, get you ass back here ASAP.

By the way wih your military comparison, we will gladly take a 2.6 raise if you pay out mortgages or rent every month.

Unregistered
    The US military service members get their houses paid through supplemental pay. They get food and clothing on the arm as well. The get big bonuses everytime they re enlist which they use to buy new cars with. I know because I have family that live that life. So take your BS somewhere else. Whoever you are, you just lost your credibility.
    You obviously never served. A private right now makes about 1,600 a month. They give a small stipend for meals and housing only when not provided. A VA loan is no a free house. Even in boot camp they deduct from their checks. Uniforms hardly constitute clothing on the cuff

Unregistered
    You obviously never served. A private right now makes about 1,600 a month. They give a small stipend for meals and housing only when not provided. A VA loan is no a free house. Even in boot camp they deduct from their checks. Uniforms hardly constitute clothing on the cuff
    Military...no longevity, no overtime, no take home, no free gas, no big cash outs, no DROP, extended time in field ....and they own you

Unregistered
    We are not privates in the military jackass. Most of us are college educated experienced police officers. I’m sorry but your argument isn’t convincing.

Unregistered
    Why are you lying through your teeth? BAH rates for an E-5 buck Sgt. 2019 in the Fort Lauderdale zip code is 2346.00 per month with defendants. It’s 2076.00. Without dependants. That’s a mortgage note down here every month paid for.

What does BAH STAND FOR. Basic Allowance for Housing. Like I said pay out Mortgage and we’ll take your 2.5% BS raise.

Unregistered
    Why are you lying through your teeth? BAH rates for an E-5 buck Sgt. 2019 in the Fort Lauderdale zip code is 2346.00 per month with defendants. It’s 2076.00. Without dependants. That’s a mortgage note down here every month paid for.

What does BAH STAND FOR. Basic Allowance for Housing. Like I said pay out Mortgage and we’ll take your 2.5% BS raise.
    It’s 2298.00 in this area for an E-1 private. Use the BAH CALCULATOR.

Unregistered

Proposals

I just got the proposals from both sides. BSO is garbage. Give us nothing and take away more. IUPA proposals are very smart and beneficial to the members.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast