SID Det to capt in 4 years? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who, besides you, said anything about race?

You accuse someone of being racist, without any support of that claim, then you discrimination against people who live in Seffner. You're a hypocrite (for support of this claim, see the aforementioned sentence)!
    Liberal playbook rule #1) If you don’t like something that someone says or writes (And the discussion is about anyone except a white male) accuse that person(s) of racism.

Unregistered
    Guy busts his ass, but of course it’s eaay to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit. If you got a
    problem with the guy call him.

Unregistered
    So if the Sheriff called you lazy ass up and promoted you, I’m sure you’d say “” Ah no Sheriff Don’t promote me”. That’s the great thing about this forum it allows anyone to say anything with zero checks and balances.

Unregistered
    What ever suck ass

Unregistered
    Guy busts his ass, but of course it’s eaay to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit. If you got a
    problem with the guy call him.
    Your totally blind to think Collins did anymore than anyone else in the agency. He just got lucky to be liked by the current sheriff. Realistically he hasn’t worked any harder than any other employee in the agency.

Unregistered
    Then I’d suspect you have never worked with him

Unregistered
    Then I’d suspect you have never worked with him
    Actually I have for many years. I’m not saying the man didn’t work hard, but to say he put in enough work to be a captain in 4 years is far from factual. However, if the sheriff wants to promote Collins that’s his choice to do so. As one of mentors once told me, almost anyone can do the job if given the opportunity.

Unregistered
    Actually I have for many years. I’m not saying the man didn’t work hard, but to say he put in enough work to be a captain in 4 years is far from factual. However, if the sheriff wants to promote Collins that’s his choice to do so. As one of mentors once told me, almost anyone can do the job if given the opportunity.

Amen to that. Almost anyone - "given the chance" - can do the job.

The Sheriff's latest social media video, posted today, says it all. He about broke his arm patting himself on the back for his promotion of DIVERSITY. Seriously, go watch it.

Translation - white heterosexual males need not even try.

Take a look around. Look at some of older employees, deputies, detectives, whom have been in their position for a long long time. Those that never crash their vehicles, never get in trouble, and are always at work. Do you notice any similarities with them? Same race, same sex, same orientation. These guys don't quit, and won't quit. They have commitment, if not to the man, at least to the job and the citizens. They know, their supervisor know, and the Sheriff knows, they aren't going anywhere. But they keep on, keeping on.

Unregistered
    Now those guys “Are making America great again!”☠️

Unregistered
    Amen to that. Almost anyone - "given the chance" - can do the job.

The Sheriff's latest social media video, posted today, says it all. He about broke his arm patting himself on the back for his promotion of DIVERSITY. Seriously, go watch it.

Translation - white heterosexual males need not even try.

Take a look around. Look at some of older employees, deputies, detectives, whom have been in their position for a long long time. Those that never crash their vehicles, never get in trouble, and are always at work. Do you notice any similarities with them? Same race, same sex, same orientation. These guys don't quit, and won't quit. They have commitment, if not to the man, at least to the job and the citizens. They know, their supervisor know, and the Sheriff knows, they aren't going anywhere. But they keep on, keeping on.
    Damn this is one of the best posts I read in a while. We have racism here. In reverse. Racism against white males.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast