SID Det to capt in 4 years? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you fkcing pieces of $hit got a problem with him them man up and offer to street fight him you fkcing a$$hole scum. Or better yet just STFU!!!!!
    Ok, I took you advice and called the Captain and challenged him to a street fight... I told him who I was (A piece of #hit), and he told me he would not fight me because obviously, I'm just a piece of $hit.. Evidently, the Captain doesn't want to tangle with a stinky piece of poo, like myself... (He said he'd get stinky and dirty, and his cleaning service would decline the soiled garmants.)

Bad advice, Brother... I tried...

Unregistered
    Ok, I took you advice and called the Captain and challenged him to a street fight... I told him who I was (A piece of #hit), and he told me he would not fight me because obviously, I'm just a piece of $hit.. Evidently, the Captain doesn't want to tangle with a stinky piece of poo, like myself... (He said he'd get stinky and dirty, and his cleaning service would decline the soiled garmants.)

Bad advice, Brother... I tried...
    Now that’s some advice😬 Take that STFU! You better get some anger management from Dr. Buddy Ridell!! Great post street fighting man.....,,,

Unregistered

Comica

If you fkcing pieces of $hit got a problem with him them man up and offer to street fight him you fkcing a$$hole scum. Or better yet just STFU!!!!!
    Street fight A.C.? Hahhhhh that 105 lb. Twig. Too scared so I will STFU! Also, are you in middle school?

Unregistered
    A.C. was promoted by Chad every step of the way. Don't be fooled into thinking Iceman had any say!

Unregistered
    Street fight A.C.? Hahhhhh that 105 lb. Twig. Too scared so I will STFU! Also, are you in middle school?
    I don’t know, I think he’d be kinda froggy and quick. I think he’d get a few hits in. I’d probably bring a dog to the fight, AC don’t like dogs.

Unregistered
    You people are disgusting racist pigs! You’re no better than the trailer trash in Seffner.

Unregistered
    Ya, your daughter says hi🖕🏻

Unregistered
    You people are disgusting racist pigs! You’re no better than the trailer trash in Seffner.
    Who’s posting anything racist?

Unregistered

Who, besides you, said anything about race?

You accuse someone of being racist, without any support of that claim, then you discrimination against people who live in Seffner. You're a hypocrite (for support of this claim, see the aforementioned sentence)!

Unregistered
    Racist? Funny, because the black folks in D1 had no respect for A.C., called him a sell out and Uncle Tom ,errr day! Actually used to male fun of him right in his face for acting white.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast