SID Det to capt in 4 years? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    He is nothing more than a figure head and yes man. He has never done anything to separate himself from his peers

Unregistered
    I’ve worked with him several times, he takes care of his people so what’s the issue?

Unregistered
    What has Collins done that other African Americans haven’t done?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What has Collins done that other African Americans haven’t done?
    The Sheriff’s dirty work and 90% of the women in the office.

Unregistered
    Guy has more skeletons than King High School

Unregistered
    The Captain can sure play some darts thou

Unregistered
    King High School Skeletons, ok now that’s funny

Unregistered
    That captain is a good guy, but that means nothing. Neither does his knowledge, skills, or what he has done. Even being a minority means nothing. Its all about meeting federally imposed minimum numbers. Numbers and keeping up with popular trends. Also grant money. They fast tracked him because of race to benefit the agency only. Not him or any minority. Although no one would pass up the opportunity to be fast tracked for whatever reason, I'm sure it sucks knowing you were promoted not because of your work performance or skill. Our WM CID captain was merely a detective 5 years ago. 4 ranks in 5 years? The connected and their agendas are the ones to worry about. Not the minorities.

Unregistered
    Guy has more skeletons than King High School
    Thats ****king funny

Unregistered
    That captain is a good guy, but that means nothing. Neither does his knowledge, skills, or what he has done. Even being a minority means nothing. Its all about meeting federally imposed minimum numbers. Numbers and keeping up with popular trends. Also grant money. They fast tracked him because of race to benefit the agency only. Not him or any minority. Although no one would pass up the opportunity to be fast tracked for whatever reason, I'm sure it sucks knowing you were promoted not because of your work performance or skill. Our WM CID captain was merely a detective 5 years ago. 4 ranks in 5 years? The connected and their agendas are the ones to worry about. Not the minorities.
    You're going to throw stones at the CID Captain, seriously? He is one of the best supervisors and generally just a great person. I'm curious what you think his agenda is?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast