What happened in CAC?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What happened in CAC?

What happened in CAC? Why did the Sergeant get reassigned?

Unregistered
    Him and two detectives. So with the reinvention of the stupid ass missing report list IOB was added in. This list was designed for actual missing reports, like the one you forgot to do. Well it was brought back with a vengeance. It even includes tickets and warnings. Well IOB doesn’t work like POB. They supplements for everything they do. Especially in major cases. So what they did to stay off the missing report list was assign their supplements to themselves for review. That kept it off the list. I’m guessing some nimrod with time to kill dig into it and whammy. I’m guessing Ken Doll Garvey did it. Goodbye new CAC sergeant is two decent detectives. That’s typical of this Sheriff. And I am sure Fat Kurt was being all “I can’t believe you would do something like this”. Then Jellyfish Larry Nalven couldn’t help but push it up to Gyro George. Because no one could have just said “knock that shit off” and make a PMP note. Nope, this was some major discovery so Fat Kurt could look like he is running the show. The sad state of affairs is IOB doesn’t do shit. They all scam their way along trying to look like they’re doing something. But don’t ever, EVER, make your COC possibly look bad. Whether they are or aren’t doesn’t matter. Don’t you dare make it public.

High Standards

On the bright side...

A Sgt who didn’t take the test (wasn’t eligible) completely failed while on probation gets to try his hand at Patrol with his few months of experience. Explain to me again why one would invest personal time to study for the sgt’s test?

Unregistered
    Well that Sgt will get to have a special fto program for 6 months.

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see that loser in patrol. Hes gonna have a great time working with all the people he has talked down too since hes been up there.

Unregistered
    Will the untouchable corporal who has been on light duty for 6 months, walk free? I guess we are just lucky a DUHmundo went to a call, we can work on taking reports...

Unregistered
    "So what they did to stay off the missing report list was assign their supplements to themselves for review. That kept it off the list. I’m guessing some nimrod with time to kill dig into it and whammy. I’m guessing Ken Doll Garvey did it. Goodbye new CAC sergeant is two decent detectives. That’s typical of this Sheriff. And I am sure Fat Kurt was being all “I can’t believe you would do something like this”. Then Jellyfish Larry Nalven couldn’t help but push it up to Gyro George. Because no one could have just said “knock that shit off” and make a PMP note. Nope, this was some major discovery so Fat Kurt could look like he is running the show. The sad state of affairs is IOB doesn’t do shit. They all scam their way along trying to look like they’re doing something. But don’t ever, EVER, make your COC possibly look bad. Whether they are or aren’t doesn’t matter. Don’t you dare make it public."

That is some very funny stuff right there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will the untouchable corporal who has been on light duty for 6 months, walk free? I guess we are just lucky a DUHmundo went to a call, we can work on taking reports...
    Light duty for 6 months? How about that 6 months, plus her pregnancy a year ago, so another 6 months and 3 months of maternity leave each time. Riding the desk for two years and she doesn’t get sent back to patrol when she should have been the supervisor managing reports while the sergeant was picking up her slack being down a few Detectives? Something smells fishy.

Unregistered
    Him and two detectives. So with the reinvention of the stupid ass missing report list IOB was added in. This list was designed for actual missing reports, like the one you forgot to do. Well it was brought back with a vengeance. It even includes tickets and warnings. Well IOB doesn’t work like POB. They supplements for everything they do. Especially in major cases. So what they did to stay off the missing report list was assign their supplements to themselves for review. That kept it off the list. I’m guessing some nimrod with time to kill dig into it and whammy. I’m guessing Ken Doll Garvey did it. Goodbye new CAC sergeant is two decent detectives. That’s typical of this Sheriff. And I am sure Fat Kurt was being all “I can’t believe you would do something like this”. Then Jellyfish Larry Nalven couldn’t help but push it up to Gyro George. Because no one could have just said “knock that shit off” and make a PMP note. Nope, this was some major discovery so Fat Kurt could look like he is running the show. The sad state of affairs is IOB doesn’t do shit. They all scam their way along trying to look like they’re doing something. But don’t ever, EVER, make your COC possibly look bad. Whether they are or aren’t doesn’t matter. Don’t you dare make it public.
    Good stuff and dead on. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Good stuff and dead on. Thanks!

SO its okay to be over 100 reports down and have reports not done from 2 years ago? Yup that’s the COC fault. You can play juvenile games and call people stupid names but when the alimighty SGT and DET that you speak of are not doing reports for 2 years that’s f*ked up. But you’re right, “good stuff and dead on”. You wud be right if they hit them hard for being down reports for 30-60 days but years worth. NOT. Keep the name calling and juvenile BS going but in the meantime do your F*king job and GROW UP.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast