Becoming a Scientologist.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is standing at the door of your heart knocking. Will you let Him in?
    Jehovas witness,😂

Unregistered
    He is standing at the door of your heart knocking. Will you let Him in?
    Phuck no. Get out of here with your bullsh*t

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Phuck no. Get out of here with your bullsh*t
    MDPD Christians, Jehovah Witnesses or Scientologists?

Unregistered
    This is from John 20:24-29 in the Bible:

• [Doubting] Thomas, one of the twelve disciples, was not with them when Jesus came [to them, after He rose from the dead]. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But [doubting Thomas] said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and place my finger in the mark of the nails and place my hand in his side, I will NOT believe.”

Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house and [doubting] Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came [through the walls] and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”

Eventually, everyone believes, to include those who find themselves thrust into hell. However, for you, today is the day of your salvation because you still have the opportunity to believe in Jesus with all your heart. In your quiet time, have you ever asked the Lord Jesus to reveal Himself to you, if he is real? Pray this prayer-of-inquiry to Him:

• "Jesus, if you are really risen from the dead and if you are really God in the flesh, then please reveal yourself to me."

From an eternal perspective, what have you got to lose by simply asking Him? He revealed Himself to doubting Thomas and he will reveal himself to you, either now in this life or in the eternity to come. This mortal life is your proving ground.
    Bible= written by a group of men in a circle drinking wine aka 35's... If God (exists) then who created god? Remember one thing, if it is proven that aliens do exist, then Christianity goes out the window and is debunked!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Remember one thing, if it is proven that aliens do exist, then Christianity goes out the window and is debunked!
    Why do you say the existence of aliens or fallen angels is proof that God does not exist?

Unregistered
    Astrology vs astronomy, fiction vs fact

Unregistered
    Chris watts found god...

Unregistered
    Chris watts found god...
    Umm aren’t all prisoners bible ppl, like 99.9%. God forgives even killing your family. Wow he is so great! Satan is the copout. Satan is just a card to play when people don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Unregistered
    Umm aren’t all prisoners bible ppl, like 99.9%. God forgives even killing your family. Wow he is so great! Satan is the copout. Satan is just a card to play when people don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions.
    God forgives. You should read the Bible. As long as he is sorry and takes on Jesus as Jesus did for us he will get into heaven. I bet you couldn’t cast a stone

Unregistered
    God forgives. You should read the Bible. As long as he is sorry and takes on Jesus as Jesus did for us he will get into heaven. I bet you couldn’t cast a stone
    Religiatard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast