Becoming a Scientologist....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Becoming a Scientologist....

All lost souls need redemption. Join us now. We have the answers...

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...r0Q0Qx6BAgQEAE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All lost souls need redemption. Join us now. We have the answers...

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...r0Q0Qx6BAgQEAE
    Religion is nothing but a fairy tale..just like as a kid to make you think Santa Claus is real...

Unregistered
    Religion was invented when the first con man met a fool. Don’t be silly. Indoctrination is alive and well. Glad I can think out of the box and not be a simpleton.

Unregistered
    Here in Kendall District we have two supervisors who spend their days trying to talk people into joining this Scientology cult. You have to be a moron to join something like that. Bringing their “religious” parapharnelia into government space should be followed with discipline. I heard Hammocks is having the same problem.

Unregistered
    One time I went to the Church of Christ in Downtown Miami and as soon as I sat down and heard them talking about the budget required for the month for the Church to stay afloat i literally walked out.

Church is a business and while you remain poor the priest will be driving around in a ferrari with bodyguards.

Unregistered
    Here in Kendall District we have two supervisors who spend their days trying to talk people into joining this Scientology cult. You have to be a moron to join something like that. Bringing their “religious” parapharnelia into government space should be followed with discipline. I heard Hammocks is having the same problem.
    Can we please have names so we can look into this

Unregistered
    One time I went to the Church of Christ in Downtown Miami and as soon as I sat down and heard them talking about the budget required for the month for the Church to stay afloat i literally walked out.

Church is a business and while you remain poor the priest will be driving around in a ferrari with bodyguards.
    A crock of bs. They diner even pay taxes. Priest steal and molest kids. The Vatican hides it. Hypocrisy, hate gays but, most are gay molesting sickos. They all pay off accusers with your money you give. Let’s get real. Scientology is also stupid, masons, Catholics, witches, satan, Christians, Islam, jevohas witness, etc. religion most dangerous thing in the world that makes ppl delusional.

Unregistered
    A crock of bs. They diner even pay taxes. Priest steal and molest kids. The Vatican hides it. Hypocrisy, hate gays but, most are gay molesting sickos. They all pay off accusers with your money you give. Let’s get real. Scientology is also stupid, masons, Catholics, witches, satan, Christians, Islam, jevohas witness, etc. religion most dangerous thing in the world that makes ppl delusional.
    I’m Rastafarian does that mean I can smoke the happy weed

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Religion is nothing but a fairy tale..just like as a kid to make you think Santa Claus is real...
    Most people in hell were atheists when they walked the earth. However, once you get to hell, then your fate is sealed forever. Here is a one-hour video of a man named Bill Weise who was shown hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast