GREENWELL loves CHIEF MIRTHA RAMOS - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

But

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The losers here are Greenwell and Ramos for over 50 years of loser experience. Between both of them they have done not 1 day of police work. SMH
    She's single now! Maybe a romance in the making>

Unregistered
    She's single now! Maybe a romance in the making>
    Her husband finally left her after all her infedilty. No surprise there.

Unregistered
    Infedilty WTF moron

Unregistered

Wtf

How do you have infidelity in an open marriage?

Unregistered
    How do you have infidelity in an open marriage?
    She is a complete slut. There is a long & do mean long list of men that tore that up for many years. Big Al bought himself a very used thing & finally turned his over due lease in. TGIF

Unregistered
    Come on people, have some decency. These people have spouses and grown children who could read this garbage. Speak out them professionally all you wish however, these personal unfounded scandalous rumors are below the belt.

Unregistered
    She is a complete slut. There is a long & do mean long list of men that tore that up for many years. Big Al bought himself a very used thing & finally turned his over due lease in. TGIF
    No shes not never was.

Unregistered
    Obviously Greenwell has a lot of haters, probably previous PBA players, it can't be a coincidence that he is such a hot topic ever since he ran for PBA VP. When you read the comments in this blog they are almost all negative and obviously have a personal ax to grind. What I don't understand is how you could crap all over an article that is meant to be purely positive about a fundraiser for one of our own is battling cancer and also trying to in thank a generous civilian restaurant owner who donated the food for this event. What is wrong with you people? You seriously should take a look in the mirror and take an inventory of your motives for writing such trash such garbage. It is not only hurtful but I can't help but wonder if you're just trying to discourage people from helping other people because you're afraid or jealus of the positive recognition that they receive. Shame on you. what you don't understand is that people who go out of their way for other people more often than not do it because it's the right thing to do, not because they're gonna receive any accolades or public recognition. Leave the Chief alone she is the only one in our command stuff cares about people and actually goes out of her way to help people. Imagine if half of our Command Staff did half as much as Chief Ramos does for other people. How amazing our Department would be.

Unregistered
    Ok little heckler. How about the department does a lot for people. In fact I and my family have been the recipient of much support by command members that don’t want the recognition and so I won’t say it here. Maybe just do stuff to do it. Getting accolades should not be the motive. If it were not the motive then why have your name all over it. Just seems sketchy. Sometimes when you in command you should think bout that and it looks. Takes away from you trying do.

Unregistered
    Ok little heckler. How about the department does a lot for people. In fact I and my family have been the recipient of much support by command members that don’t want the recognition and so I won’t say it here. Maybe just do stuff to do it. Getting accolades should not be the motive. If it were not the motive then why have your name all over it. Just seems sketchy. Sometimes when you in command you should think bout that and it looks. Takes away from you trying do.
    Well said writer. When one “helps” others purely for,the accolades they are not doing it from the heart. When you do,it from the heart accolades are unimportant, unwanted, not sought after, and you don’t give a damn what others think or say. Obviously that is not the case here. Quid pro quo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast