GREENWELL loves CHIEF MIRTHA RAMOS - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I know Greenwell to be a one sided individual who has trustworthy issues and so I don’t doubt him feeding the administration sensitive information about officers, especially now that he has access to confidential information from the PBA. But, I’d like to know where he has he shown this love for Ramos. It’s not that I doubt it in any fashion but if it was written,mid love to read what he wrote, or if it was said I’d like to know his words. I wholeheartedly believe he did what people are saying but my curiosity is yearning for the info.

Unregistered
    Ramos will be the first female Director in MDPD history

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ramos will be the first female Director in MDPD history
    I hope so. We can clean this place up of the garbage fake azz ppl

Unregistered

People Know

I know Greenwell to be a one sided individual who has trustworthy issues and so I don’t doubt him feeding the administration sensitive information about officers, especially now that he has access to confidential information from the PBA. But, I’d like to know where he has he shown this love for Ramos. It’s not that I doubt it in any fashion but if it was written,mid love to read what he wrote, or if it was said I’d like to know his words. I wholeheartedly believe he did what people are saying but my curiosity is yearning for the info.
    Come on people lets post the facts!

Unregistered
    Come on people lets post the facts!
    Facts are its same posters ( past pba losers) who all took giant economic hit some hundreds of thousands dollars $$$$ posting fake news over and over

Unregistered
    Facts are its same posters ( past pba losers) who all took giant economic hit some hundreds of thousands dollars $$$$ posting fake news over and over
    The losers here are Greenwell and Ramos for over 50 years of loser experience. Between both of them they have done not 1 day of police work. SMH

Unregistered
    The losers here are Greenwell and Ramos for over 50 years of loser experience. Between both of them they have done not 1 day of police work. SMH
    Lol ok fake new poster hater when u look in mirror u see what a loser u are cause ive seen u smile to both of them btw get ready....

Unregistered

What fake news?

Lol ok fake new poster hater when u look in mirror u see what a loser u are cause ive seen u smile to both of them btw get ready....
    He lied about everything at numerous roll-calls to get elected, all the while negotiating his return to MDPD/POAT! To be inserted as a plant/spy within the PBA.

He is worthless, and what does that have to do with your comments?

Unregistered
    He lied about everything at numerous roll-calls to get elected, all the while negotiating his return to MDPD/POAT! To be inserted as a plant/spy within the PBA.

He is worthless, and what does that have to do with your comments?
    Back in the day this guy gave me a ticket on a 17. Qru he is not.

Unregistered

Ha

Back in the day this guy gave me a ticket on a 17. Qru he is not.
    Only looking out for your interest

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast