+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
 
  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not him the old bf not hubby
    Who is old scary bf

  2. #62

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I don’t really care whom Greenwell likes or dislikes. But what I dislike is the avalanche of self serving pictures he puts out. Enough already

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Greenwell is such a liar you don’t even know if those pictures are even real. I’ve never met a person, cop or otherwise, with less credibility than Greenwell. He takes the cake.

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greenwell is such a liar you don’t even know if those pictures are even real. I’ve never met a person, cop or otherwise, with less credibility than Greenwell. He takes the cake.
    Bet Ramos & Greenwell go to Gala together & sleep in same room? Any takers.....

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bet Ramos & Greenwell go to Gala together & sleep in same room? Any takers.....
    Shes very hot

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bet Ramos & Greenwell go to Gala together & sleep in same room? Any takers.....
    I always thought Greenwell was gay. He displays some feminine traits which caused me to think he was.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I always thought Greenwell was gay. He displays some feminine traits which caused me to think he was.
    He is because she is a dude in disguise!

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is because she is a dude in disguise!
    Heard Ramos wore a tuxedo & Greenie weenie had on a ****tail dress. Smh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •