Save the 12 hour Shifts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Save the 12 hour Shifts

McVay is insisting the the PBA’s first issue will be to do away with the 12 hour shifts. I will now be changing my vote back. It’s not a one man dictatorship! You showed your cards to early Steve. We love the 12’s. What other crap do you have planned. I’m staying FOP and my shift is pulling back as well. It’s not all about you

Unregistered

No lies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McVay is insisting the the PBA’s first issue will be to do away with the 12 hour shifts. I will now be changing my vote back. It’s not a one man dictatorship! You showed your cards to early Steve. We love the 12’s. What other crap do you have planned. I’m staying FOP and my shift is pulling back as well. It’s not all about you
    That’s an FOP razzel dazzle bro, they are trying anything to stay. These unions are here to serve us and the FOP clearly failed all of us. It’s true that most of the older PO’s want the 8’s but remember someday the younger PO’s will much rather be at NBV for 8 instead of 12. If we allow the the FOP to stay than we allow the select few to continue to wipe their azs with rest of us. The PBA will not be a red dragon thing. This upcoming contract will bring equality as far as benefits for the newer cops, meaning bringing them up and the fight for health insurance for NBV soon to retire officers. Btw, once these old PO’s can afford to leave the younger ones come up seniority wise. Don’t allow these select 6-7 FOP clowns to mortgage the future guys.

Unregistered

12 hour shifts

That is a management decision. Besides, most of the PBA supporters like the 12. But, nice try with the disinformation campaign.

Unregistered

Fat Belly

I heard fat belly wants the shifts to be 4-10’s. I also heard that fat belly says the younger officers dont know what they are talking about and that they dont know how to earn there keep and get respect. Fat Belly also wants the department to be all one union PBA or FOP. Fat belly is also mad that senior officers are starting to leave. Fat Belly is also recommending a former Biscayne Park Chief to be the next Chief so get ready!!!!!

Lets all cheer for the Fat Belly!!! Fat belly!!! Fat belly!!!

Unregistered

Grow Up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard fat belly wants the shifts to be 4-10’s. I also heard that fat belly says the younger officers dont know what they are talking about and that they dont know how to earn there keep and get respect. Fat Belly also wants the department to be all one union PBA or FOP. Fat belly is also mad that senior officers are starting to leave. Fat Belly is also recommending a former Biscayne Park Chief to be the next Chief so get ready!!!!!

Lets all cheer for the Fat Belly!!! Fat belly!!! Fat belly!!!
    He should stay acting for awhile. He’s not the problem, Lt. Cancer Stick is the problem.

Unregistered

Cancer Stick

Cancer Stick needs a wake up call, he has spread the cancer around and why NBV is a dump to work at. Hostile enviorment, treat officers like crap that arent his boys. Corrput as can be.......smh.......

Unregistered

Cancer Snake Stick Beer Hauler Looser

Ya, back to 4 hour days and skate back home. Already has Brian the Hut convinced on bringing back Steve to DB and they are going 4-10's. How nice for them. How things just stay glorious for them and their cronies. Cheezer 5 head works 8 hours a week and the rest of the crew will really working 4-4's. Notice they don't have GPS on their cars? Time for a vote of no confidence with the FOP Prez, 5 head. Time for change or were out to the PBA for sure, tired of the Cheezers BS and Snake the stick man looser running things from the dark.

Unregistered

Rooter hood

You think B. the hut or Mcdrunk care what senior officers or newbies think or feel in this dept. lol.. these guys are out for themselves. Remember the last FOP bargaining contract, How these D. Bags got an extra raise with the support of Noriega the nip and the old city manager rootin tootin the gate thief. Did everyone forget how the young officers got hosed by the FOP and their crappy benefit package created two classes of officers at NBVPD.. That’s the great thing about social media and these blogs, it’s the only way to call these D. Bags out and put them on jump street by simply using the truth. God bless the 1st amend and thank goodness for the second. Just hold on tight guys, these two LT’s are working deligently to make things worse by destroying morale and laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    Just give us a raise, bring back the comp, and raise the comp bank limit. Morale will increase.

Unregistered

Wrong Again

NOT ONE SINGLE officer got hosed. Why because when the contract was ratified and passed there were no new hires to get hosed. Anyone that has been hired since came here knowing what the benefits package was and is. The newbies have already admitted that they knew that and it was still a better package then where they came from, so there it is all simple. BUT the real disgrace was the two Lieutenants getting the biggest percentage then everyone. Remember the whole we'er bringing Brian up 5% to match Jim then they of course need a raise on top of that so Jim can have a raise. Remember Jim M---F---g Brian about the extra 5% he got? This was solely done against the bargaining team with the exception of Ceasar. The City said no way the contract would fly unless the lieutenants got this raise. Ceasar worked with Noriega and the Manager to get big raises for the Lt's so latter Noriega could justify a larger salary the next year. The two lieutenants and Ceasar have always made out. Look at the three of them now. Cushy non existent real jobs without over sight but lots of OT, lots of time off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast