Chances of being hired by FHP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have quite a bit to say, but Im going to ask anyways. About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !
    Waffle House juke box experience for starters

Unregistered

Combat PTSD and physiological eval

I've read alot off this site but I haven't seen alot of answers on this. I have a current diagnosis of combat PTSD from a overseas deployment.
    I've been thru the course at the VA and take meds for anxiety. My mental health provider said that she sees no issues as to why i couldnt follow thru with this. Can you guys give me any insite on if I stand a chance passing the exam let alone an agency hiring me.
    I already work for the state. I'm almost vested. I'd love to persue a law enforcement career and FHP seems like my only option for a sponsorship.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123