+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1Port Trevor

Unregistered
    What shift does he work as I will drive down there as smack T.G. right on the face. Punk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What shift does he work as I will drive down there as smack T.G. right on the face. Punk.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha, sure you will....

Unregistered
    The ports got deputies telling Sgt’s what to do???? Hahahahahahhaha, what kind of f&cked up command is running the port???????
    I am a Colonel. I am a Colonel. I am a Colonel

Unregistered
    He is in Robbery..If you have the balls, go there. It is open all day..Ask for him

Unregistered

Mandingo sausage

I still have the copy of the signature 14 of him in boxers and socks posing.... lol... he is one sexy beefcake.

Unregistered

Port Tard

I am a Colonel. I am a Colonel. I am a Colonel
    I’m a moron at the port, I am a moron at the port , I am a moron at the port.

When I’m not eyeballing shipping containers I pick my nose, I sip my coffee, I scratch my butt.....repeat. Duhhhhhhhbbbhhhh, derrrrrrrrrr.

Making whoppers at burger king is more exciting than the port, and more mentally stimulating.

Unregistered
    I still have the copy of the signature 14 of him in boxers and socks posing.... lol... he is one sexy beefcake.
    It’s signal 14 genius!

Unregistered
    class A douche

Unregistered
    I’m a moron at the port, I am a moron at the port , I am a moron at the port.

When I’m not eyeballing shipping containers I pick my nose, I sip my coffee, I scratch my butt.....repeat. Duhhhhhhhbbbhhhh, derrrrrrrrrr.

Making whoppers at burger king is more exciting than the port, and more mentally stimulating.
    Totally agree but we make more money than colonel!! Oh, yea....they do equally as much work though.

Unregistered
    Totally agree but we make more money than colonel!! Oh, yea....they do equally as much work though.
    True it is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast