+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1Port Trevor

Unregistered

Not me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy Adkins, easy. You created all this on your own. There is no rank in the port, we ALL make the same money. You are so concerned about the OIC position. But tell me this, what does an OIC do? Collect slips and tell people when to go on break? Our posts are fixed so you can’t even change that either. Stop acting like a cry baby and make your money
    Like I said earlier. I retired one port one weeks ago. AA.

Unregistered
    Easy Adkins, easy. You created all this on your own. There is no rank in the port, we ALL make the same money. You are so concerned about the OIC position. But tell me this, what does an OIC do? Collect slips and tell people when to go on break? Our posts are fixed so you can’t even change that either. Stop acting like a cry baby and make your money
    The original poster was obviously crybaby ID not AA. Heard he had another incident at the port. He needs to go. Somehow he has a history of getting posts removed.

Unregistered
    The original poster was obviously crybaby ID not AA. Heard he had another incident at the port. He needs to go. Somehow he has a history of getting posts removed.
    Yeah “I’m a Sgt I’m OIC. No one tells me what to do.”

Unregistered
    Yeah “I’m a Sgt I’m OIC. No one tells me what to do.”
    The ports got deputies telling Sgt’s what to do???? Hahahahahahhaha, what kind of f&cked up command is running the port???????

Unregistered
    Moderator why would you take the post down. It’s factual and the truth needs to be said. Ask yourself this Port Everglades Command. How can he work so many hours while not being seen at his district. Do the math! There are many ways to confirm this. This guy walks around her acting like he owns the port
    Coward, that's why you were transferred to Weston midnights.

Unregistered
    Moderator why would you take the post down. It’s factual and the truth needs to be said. Ask yourself this Port Everglades Command. How can he work so many hours while not being seen at his district. Do the math! There are many ways to confirm this. This guy walks around her acting like he owns the port
    That’s every detective in the PSB, none of them are ever there. A couple hours a Day then gone, so don’t just point the finger at one guy.

Unregistered
    This guy is all about himself. Can’t wait until he retires

Unregistered
    He rides you? Because he ask you to do your job. Now you bring his wife into it. You all are a bunch of *****es. I dare you to go face to face with him
    I didn't see any post that mentioned Trevor's wife. Was it deleted? Did the lowlife attack Trevor because his wife is from Haiti? How far we have fallen.

Unregistered
    I didn't see any post that mentioned Trevor's wife. Was it deleted? Did the lowlife attack Trevor because his wife is from Haiti? How far we have fallen.
    How far we have fallen? Which is worse? Criticizing a wife on here which is bad enough granted, or actually f&cking and shacking up with another cops wife? Because that is going on here as well apparently. I guess you get promoted for that though.

Unregistered
    your garbage. Leave his wife out of it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast