+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 1Port Trevor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can say what you want weenie 👦boy, but trev G talks the talk that's true, but he also walks the walk! No were not buddies, but I have seen him at robbery calls and arrest warrants and the last thing anybody wants is for him to attack your ass. Is he immature at times? Yes, but he is smart and one of the hardest workers i have ever seen and he never asks for praise.
    Can I get his autograph? Perhaps I can do a tattoo on my azz with his name

Unregistered

Yes that would be a good tattoo

Can I get his autograph? Perhaps I can do a tattoo on my azz with his name
    Yes! TG then a lightning bolt!

Unregistered
    You can say what you want weenie 👦boy, but trev G talks the talk that's true, but he also walks the walk! No were not buddies, but I have seen him at robbery calls and arrest warrants and the last thing anybody wants is for him to attack your ass. Is he immature at times? Yes, but he is smart and one of the hardest workers i have ever seen and he never asks for praise.

LOL. He's a dikhead and everyone knows it.

Unregistered

And you would love to see that

LOL. He's a dikhead and everyone knows it.
    And it's obvious you would love to see that monster up real close wouldn't you??????

Unregistered

I will edit it just for you!

Can someone decipher this garble, I don’t speak retard?
    I can do another version just for you little snowflake if it's too complicated for your impaired brain!
    You are the poster boy for why cousins should not marry!!!!

Unregistered
    I think we should all get 1 egg and throw them at T.G, it will be fun to watch that old guy trying to get the yolk off himself.... lol

Unregistered
    By the way Lt. Charla would beat the piss out of T.G. He's all gas.

Unregistered
    Why dont you go and try to beat the piss out of TG. I'm sure he would meet you off the job and hash it out like an old time cop. Something you snowflakes know nothing about. Call and set up an appointment.

Unregistered

Broward Coward

I think we should all get 1 egg and throw them at T.G, it will be fun to watch that old guy trying to get the yolk off himself.... lol
    Spoken like a true Broward Coward, why don’t you go ahead try your egg trick with TG in person instead of writing about it. Now that’s what I would love to watch :-).

Unregistered
    Trevor stop responding to this. As long as you reply they’re going to keep baiting you. Strong minds will not reply to children on this website.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast