Couple weeks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple weeks.

Unregistered

Couple weeks.

Patience friends. Change is coming.

Unregistered
    No change is coming. Orlando is going to win again. Apply elsewhere and leave if youre still working at Sweetwater. Metro Dade is picking up good cops.

Unregistered
    Few cops already almost done with process there. We always lose the good ones.

Jesusiscomming

time is running out

Guess whoever wrote that Orlando is going to win must be Ione of the ones that have been under his desk doing what all the others ones have been doing , not to hard to figure out what they do best. Change is coming and those who did wrong ti those that didn't deserve it cause they didn't want to play dirty , lie, cheat , and steal will have their day soon. Karma is a ***** and the ***** is about 2 months out lol ... enjoy the last days of the good life . I think once the change does come alot of the rats and scumbags will be either in jail or if they are smart leave town like few have dome already . you can run but you can't hide... you will be caught !

Unregistered
    Orlando has hired full time cops and got new cars for patrol. Carmona has been making sure the look of sweetwater looks great. JP has just been weeding out the bad apples and making the shit talking go away. Nothing but good these guys have done.

Unregistered

SPD & Alzheimer's (is the most common cause of dementia)

Alzheimer's (is the most common cause of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life.)

APPARENTLY PEOPLE IN SWEETWATER SUFER FROM Alzheimer's DECEASE. I'M NOT GOING TO SAY EVERYTHING IS PERFECT RIGHT NOW, AND THAT THINGS SHOULD NOT CHANGE. BUT ONE THING I CAN SWEAR AND SAY VERY FIRMLY IS THAT SWEETWATER IS AT LEAST 70% BETTER OF THE TRASH PLACE IT USED TO BE BEFORE THIS ADMINISTRATION.

(POLITICS AND FAVORITISM) TRUE!!! WELCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT WORLD, YES!!! IT DOES EXIST!!!.
    CRAZY MICROMANAGER LIEUTENANTS, YES!! THEY NEED TO BE KICKED OUT!!!

AT LEAST NOW WE ARE NOT BEHIND WITHOUT TRACS, DOING EVERY REPORT ON PAPER, OLD EQUIPMENT, THE CONSTANT BLACKMAILING FROM THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION AND THEIR MAFIA MUSCLE BRASS WITH THE MAYOR LOOKING THE OTHER WAY EXT....

AND BEFORE THAT ADMIN YOU ALREADY KNOW.

REMEMBER..........REMEMBER......... IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH.... REMEMBER......

hahahaha

Exclamation nice try

nice try lol Orlando win hahahahaha Mamonacarmonda doing a great job with his sidekick JP hahahahah you must be on crack , why is pumpkinhead trying to save his own ass behind Orlandos back hahahahaha yeah keep thinking he will win and that all these backstabbing crocked no good spineless jellyfish will still be around. good try Archie you will also be looking for a job once change gets there ...... or maybe you will come to the table with things they made you do illigally to save your own ass hahahahahah .

Unregistered
    Please Please Please ..... Ur administration comes from the most corrupt police department in the state of Florida. Ur chief is a pay to play chief .....he paid to play chief.....chief move your hummer. stop using tax payer property to for storage of your hummer you cant park on your property . Oh well not the point.

oh.. and by the way my condolences for the death of "el gordo" the most corrupt figure in the City of Miami. and Mr. Cuban Crafters himself.

lets start with the scam of the Florida accreditation.... I understand everyone was test to assure knowledge of the standards....pattern all the answers are true except the last one.hmmmmm and lets talk about the instructor Mr. Hialeah gardens and board member of the accreditation committee.....what was it $35,000 the city paid .......can anyone say conflict of interest the instructor is in the evaluation committee...... wow very transparent. more pay to play

I can go on and on about the whole admit....but why let the cat out of the bag folks.

all im going to say is "I love the pay by tolls....." I wonder what they would reveal Hmmmm are you actuallly at work for eight hours ..... and dont tell me u dont have to put 8 hrs.... o plenty of case law on that too.....ops another cat out of the bag....

lets talk about the revolving door of you staff one day on the hit list another day on top 10.....Boada .....what is your pet name for him o ya chi cha ron.....thats my personal favorite by the way....

Should we talk about hitler tactics naah why its basic.....

Morceigo does ur as hurt yet puta ur day is cooming

well ladies its time to go tune in again

Unregistered
    There are some serious illiterate people posting on here. How sad. I would love to attempt to read an offense incident report written by one of these clowns. Que pena.

Unregistered
    ....dont worry about trying to read an OIR written by me.....im not a P.O. ...... tell me dumb ass what agency u are from....the county....thats another agency that has a P.O. 39 every other week.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast