Meximelt

#mortgagedue. #poolpaymentdue

#Vanfuk

Unregistered
    5721948291.jpg

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow..sounds like ur defending that tow guy..pretty sad..I'll say it again...nothing happened ..no written reprimand....yes.the letter is on his fence..maybe I'll print out the comments about him on Goggle and post them next to it..or maybe the stack of issues on a motor sgts desk about how shady he is...worry about yourself. But it seems like u cant.cause ur off duty more concerned about a B.S. letter on a fence...and the ankle thing..opps..shiat happens..my back up decided to talk to a girl instead of going hands on..part of the job...
    How did you break his ankle if he was talking to a girl? Did you miss the suspect by so much that you managed to hit your backup who was talking to another girl? Have you figured out how to put a gun into propert or do you still tell people to go home and call the police later?

Unregistered

White flag time

🇧🇱 white flag time

Unregistered
    Why is Mrs. G orange? Please explain.

Unregistered
    Anybody wanna hit up chik fila before we go 10-7? Get a nice Togo meal for free?

Unregistered

Not the right name

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3007893]Why is Mrs. G orange? Please

Its bad enough you stay in the same hotel that the wife and ex husband stayed but do you have to stay in the same exact suite...asking for a friend

Unregistered

Hmmm I wonder

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3008162]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Mrs. G orange? Please

Its bad enough you stay in the same hotel that the wife and ex husband stayed but do you have to stay in the same exact suite...asking for a friend
    Bump to top

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123