The greasy grind
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The greasy grind

this guy is such a clown I feel we need a central location to keep track of his ability to find new and novel ways to screw up or screw his fellow deputies.

To begin with, I’m sure your shift mates appreciate you calling the sgt directly on a failure to yield and immediately reporting that one of the deputies continued to follow the vehicle without lights or sirens on. I can see the entire shift jockeying to be your zone partner.

Unregistered
    The guy is, and always will be, a lazy, fat POS.

Unregistered
    The only person I know of who’s been trespass warned from chik fil a

Big Worm

The Best

You guys are just envious because he has the best of everything. Best House, Best Cars, Best Dog, Best Body, Best Family. And only have to work 100 hours a week, all while working you slugs under the table.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    You guys are just envious because he has the best of everything. Best House, Best Cars, Best Dog, Best Body, Best Family. And only have to work 100 hours a week, all while working you slugs under the table.
    Best body? 😱

Unregistered
    Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean you’re working. How many times has he been caught sleeping on duty?

Unregistered

Groupies

Yep..bunch of groupies on here...

Unregistered

Bad information Clark

Chic Fil A isn't the only place he was trespassed from... I had him trespassed from the North end of pompano and Packys.....lets start a list of all his violations

Mold Man
    Give it a rest already...at least he doesn’t have mold and serve cold chicken!

Unregistered
    He would have to be home to serve anything . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast