I trusted a man who gave me advice about Carmine - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hard to abort something that never existed! Desperate crazy woman was paid and will talk when she is paid more. First she has to be arrested on the warrant and then released. Only then she will tell all about ******* and friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to abort something that never existed! Desperate crazy woman was paid and will talk when she is paid more. First she has to be arrested on the warrant and then released. Only then she will tell all about ******* and friends.
    Even if she was never pregnant he still thought that she was and begged her to abort. Whether she was actually pregnant or not doesn’t change that fact.

Unregistered
    Yes it does, it means she was attempting to get another pay out. She’s a gold digging whore that was never pregnant. What a sick human being and the people she was paid by to do so. I feel an extortion arrest coming!

Unregistered
    Yes it does, it means she was attempting to get another pay out. She’s a gold digging whore that was never pregnant. What a sick human being and the people she was paid by to do so. I feel an extortion arrest coming!
    No it really doesn’t. Even if she is the worst human in the world he still thought she was pregnant and begged her to abort. I’m not saying that’s worse than anything she might have done. I’m simply stating a fact. He did believe she was pregnant at one point and begged her to abort.

Unregistered
    So a woman and man talked about all their options, who cares!

Unregistered

Conservative Republicans Carr that’s who!

Lee Co. Sheriff asked a woman to abort child, After stilbirth she wants accoutability
    Shocking news article about Carmine Marceno.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...Q4d5qrInjjkjgs

Unregistered
    She is a mess, why hasn’t she turned herself in???

Unregistered
    So a woman and man talked about all their options, who cares!
    Only ones who cares is JL and his little mini me, Forrest who was a joke and talks crap about Carmine, take a look at his file

Unregistered
    Didn’t Forrest sexually harass women at work? That guy is a nut job. Stories will come and go, name recognition wins.

Unregistered

It won’t go away Carmine

This should haunt you every day. Pursuing Deanna using your badge to get in her pants You are a real hero. Kill your unborn son threatening her. Using the CRU to harass her family

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast