I trusted a man who gave me advice about Carmine
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I trusted a man who gave me advice about Carmine

I don't know what to say, but when I became pregnant by Carmine, a former LCSO I A investigator contacted me. He told me disgusting thing about Carmine, that I did not know and he set up the on air news reports interviews. He urged me to go to the media and he told me he was my friend. I can't believe he betrayed our personal trusted conversation and it was because of this person, I went to the news media. What he told me about Carmine was extremely damaging and really pushed me to go public. I have all text messages and I will turn them over to the Sheriff opponent. He also point me to contact Florida Department of Law Enforcement to launch an investigation. I had a interview with the investigation and I reported back to this person. I feel like such a fool. I now find out he is going back to work with Carmine and I confined in this person. He was really there for me after I got pregnant. He said really terrible thing about the leaders at the Lee Sheriff Department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know what to say, but when I became pregnant by Carmine, a former LCSO I A investigator contacted me. He told me disgusting thing about Carmine, that I did not know and he set up the on air news reports interviews. He urged me to go to the media and he told me he was my friend. I can't believe he betrayed our personal trusted conversation and it was because of this person, I went to the news media. What he told me about Carmine was extremely damaging and really pushed me to go public. I have all text messages and I will turn them over to the Sheriff opponent. He also point me to contact Florida Department of Law Enforcement to launch an investigation. I had a interview with the investigation and I reported back to this person. I feel like such a fool. I now find out he is going back to work with Carmine and I confined in this person. He was really there for me after I got pregnant. He said really terrible thing about the leaders at the Lee Sheriff Department.
    To the little troll ***** who wrote this trying to make people believe that you are D Williams, pitiful she wont be on here, her lawyers would advised against it, just some troll thats scared that MH might come back and that he is a block on your so called career path hahaha you suck

Unregistered

No Worries

A deal was made with that former IA investigator and yes he returned to the SO as a deputy for now. he has been promised to be promoted to Lieutenant taking over the K-9 division, along with promising to hire his son when he returns from the military. Talking about setting your son up for failure. It's funny to sit back and see peoples true colors come out. Their is another former deputy who has failed the polygraph at the SO on his numerous tries to return and has yet again failed it this time. The difference is, this time the Sheriff decided to waive it and hire him anyways. Oh, and promised him to be promoted to Sergeant after the election to run the traffic unit. So, this is how "our" sheriff takes care of us? back door deals to include future promotions? This is definitely not the sheriff I want running this agency. As far as the Former IA investigator returning showing us his true moral and ethical values, shame on you. You wont last because we see what you are. You'll never be welcomed in my district. If anyone was disciplined based on a IA he did, you should file a suit because obviously we know this person could not be fair and impartial. It will be the shortest career you or your son ever had. SHAME on the both of you!!!!

Unregistered
    The new hires are double agents for the opportunity to help someone running for sheriff

Unregistered
    Time will tell, can’t wait to see if they give Carmine a dime for his campaign

Unregistered
    Is didio really back??? He’s gonna be traffic Sgt?????

Unregistered
    Yes he is back no he’s not a Sergeant im Traffic

Unregistered

Jim Jim Dumb Dumb

A deal was made with that former IA investigator and yes he returned to the SO as a deputy for now. he has been promised to be promoted to Lieutenant taking over the K-9 division, along with promising to hire his son when he returns from the military. Talking about setting your son up for failure. It's funny to sit back and see peoples true colors come out. Their is another former deputy who has failed the polygraph at the SO on his numerous tries to return and has yet again failed it this time. The difference is, this time the Sheriff decided to waive it and hire him anyways. Oh, and promised him to be promoted to Sergeant after the election to run the traffic unit. So, this is how "our" sheriff takes care of us? back door deals to include future promotions? This is definitely not the sheriff I want running this agency. As far as the Former IA investigator returning showing us his true moral and ethical values, shame on you. You wont last because we see what you are. You'll never be welcomed in my district. If anyone was disciplined based on a IA he did, you should file a suit because obviously we know this person could not be fair and impartial. It will be the shortest career you or your son ever had. SHAME on the both of you!!!!
    Thanks Jim Jim. You still dumb dumb. Too bad you were colluding with both the former employees who you thought would support you and they decided to go with the winner instead of the loser. Hate the game but not the playa you weeble wobble fall off the ladder dumb dumb

Unregistered

Hahaha

Thanks Jim Jim. You still dumb dumb. Too bad you were colluding with both the former employees who you thought would support you and they decided to go with the winner instead of the loser. Hate the game but not the playa you weeble wobble fall off the ladder dumb dumb
    Well superstar, JL was also approached and offered a sweet deal (command staff) if he would return and not run for sheriff. He ofcourse said no and started his campaign. You dumb dumbs think you got a winner in the big seat right now and think you know him so well, but dont even understand his unethical, amoral and criminal behavior and what it will do to this agency. JL could of done the easy and unethical thing and took his position as a white shirt but decided to do the right thing. Use your head guys!!

Unregistered
    Fact - Jim L requested a position and was denied. Only reason he is running and will lose!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast