A fresh start in 2021, if not sooner. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered

Game on

I got promoted twice under the current sheriff and don’t even know this clown running against him or half you t bags talking smack against him. Know if your against him your my enemy. Your family and friends are my enemy and EVERYONE is fair game so bring it on old timers
    There’s many more of us than you
    And IT IS personal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got promoted twice under the current sheriff and don’t even know this clown running against him or half you t bags talking smack against him. Know if your against him your my enemy. Your family and friends are my enemy and EVERYONE is fair game so bring it on old timers
    And IT IS personal
    YOU'RE a quality example of the type of person that is being promoted. I hope YOU'RE keeping your nose clean and stay out of trouble....

Unregistered
    And IT IS personal
    So you got promoted twice in six months, you must swallow really good, and the you threatened peoples families cause they might like someone else for sheriff ok POS it is on and it is PERSONAL (see thats where you use CAPs at moron) CM there are people in and out of the agency that support you, but if this POS will change that, and if this POS had any balls he put his name to this thread, but he is a coward and yes I know who you are, I still work here, one of these days karma is coming for you and by the way your family and friends (you really dont have any) are fair game

Unregistered
    Again two people talking to themselves to attempt to stir things up. Support who you want, some of us have been around long enough and through many elections. Carmine will do fine and the general public love him! He’s doing right by the men and women of LCSO. Most people don’t even know that anyone is even running against Carmine.

Unregistered
    I have no idea who Leavens is? Carmine you have my vote! LF
    If you have no idea who Leavens is why would you just give Carmine your vote without looking into it?

Unregistered
    See you on Facebook and the news. You hate the coverage as everyone else loves it. They named the dog after you Leavens, No “Chance”
    I love it when people comment directly to him as if he would waste his time on this disgusting message board filled with bull crap and bitter people

Unregistered
    That’s a cute post. I’m guessing you haven’t been on the disgruntled and sometimes racist retiree Facebook website? Where some of the mentioned bash the current Sheriff and most didn’t care for the previous Sheriff. Everyone’s opinion matters, but when they are specifically speaking of wanting to return after serving 25-30 years of service and where they could see themselves fitting in a Leavens administration, we tend to call them facts. Plus if you could tell the few idiots that still work there to shut up and stop thinking everyone is your buddy, I can ensure you they don’t like you and share everything. So nobody is dragging anyone into anything, you Jim Leavens are again attempting to destroy people’s career as you did with Tim Fisher in 2012. When you lose you will disappear and leave everyone that supported you standing around scratching their heads like you and Tim did, it was a bad feeling at Lenny C’s that evening and I will never forget all your broken promises of “win or lose”. Not this time buddy, round up a couple hundred people to watch how I this time will support someone that is finally making positive changes! A
    No one forced you to support anyone. You made a choice. Also you might want to stop wasting your time if you’re actually posting these as if he’s going to read this garbage. This entire board is a joke that he wouldn’t waste his time with.

Unregistered
    Let me see: We have a young fit motivated sheriff who loves front line cops and biggest concern is getting them raises and whatever else he can do for them. Doesn't seem concerned about money - matter of fact he has contacts where he could be making much more money than a sheriff.

Next we have ANOTHER 30 plus RETIRED former cop who spent his last 15 years doing little except avoid work and is mad the former sheriff called him a slob who looks crappy in uniform and wouldn't promote him. What's the motivation of any of our retirees or former disgruntled fired slugs who all want more money and a return to dinosaur times.

I knew him and all the former people and have ZERO desire to return to the PAST. 85 % of the agency doesn't even know or remember him. Why do dummies want to embarrass yourselves yet again is beyond me but, hey, knock yourselves out. MOST of who knew and worked with him talk and we're not voting or supporting him in any way shape or form. We'll just judge from the dumb dumbs on his petition forms and the $45,000 he raises - It'll be a list of good ole retirees who can't get away from this place and a whole bunch of fired or disgruntled others
    I’m intrigued by your reasoning. So the current sheriff is better because he’s younger? He has almost no experience and is probably just in awe of front line cops because he’s never been one.

Unregistered
    So the rest of the current administration or District Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeant’s or Correction Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeants have no experience? There are some great leaders in place and we don’t need your gay hating butt back at this great agency. Your views on minorities and homosexuality are disgusting. The church may tell you how to judge people but we are all equal you slob!
    I’m very interested in where you are getting your information. Where did you hear that he hates homosexuals or minorities?

Unregistered
    And IT IS personal
    If you don’t know him why would you call him a clown? Also how on earth do you get promoted twice in 6 months?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast