A fresh start in 2021, if not sooner. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Whole thing has and always will be controlled by the same winning faction that has existed for 75 years in Lee County.

This will be my 11th election for Sheriff here.

So many mistakes being made that were made many years ago. But nobody is actually left to remember that could remember.

Like history does repeat itself

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can see the hallway now, Sheriff Leavens with Undersheriff Kevin K, add a few legends like Chiapetta, Tabor, Emmons and Nygaard to the hallway and LCSO will be the best in the state. Go getum boyz
    How do you guys call people out when you don't have a clue. Those guys are all retired and I am sure very happy to be retired or they wouldn't have left. As far as Karlsen, not sure how you got him figured in the equation but now that you mention his name, he would be pretty awesome. You guys need to go back under the rock you crawled out from and leave these folks alone. Let Leavens and Carmine run their race and who ever wins, wins. Base your decision on experience and qualifications that make you happy to raise and protect your families. Quit dragging people who are just living their lives into your garbage.

Unregistered
    Pretty simple, it’s time to react.

Unregistered
    How do you guys call people out when you don't have a clue. Those guys are all retired and I am sure very happy to be retired or they wouldn't have left. As far as Karlsen, not sure how you got him figured in the equation but now that you mention his name, he would be pretty awesome. You guys need to go back under the rock you crawled out from and leave these folks alone. Let Leavens and Carmine run their race and who ever wins, wins. Base your decision on experience and qualifications that make you happy to raise and protect your families. Quit dragging people who are just living their lives into your garbage.
    That’s a cute post. I’m guessing you haven’t been on the disgruntled and sometimes racist retiree Facebook website? Where some of the mentioned bash the current Sheriff and most didn’t care for the previous Sheriff. Everyone’s opinion matters, but when they are specifically speaking of wanting to return after serving 25-30 years of service and where they could see themselves fitting in a Leavens administration, we tend to call them facts. Plus if you could tell the few idiots that still work there to shut up and stop thinking everyone is your buddy, I can ensure you they don’t like you and share everything. So nobody is dragging anyone into anything, you Jim Leavens are again attempting to destroy people’s career as you did with Tim Fisher in 2012. When you lose you will disappear and leave everyone that supported you standing around scratching their heads like you and Tim did, it was a bad feeling at Lenny C’s that evening and I will never forget all your broken promises of “win or lose”. Not this time buddy, round up a couple hundred people to watch how I this time will support someone that is finally making positive changes! A

Unregistered
    That’s a cute post. I’m guessing you haven’t been on the disgruntled and sometimes racist retiree Facebook website? Where some of the mentioned bash the current Sheriff and most didn’t care for the previous Sheriff. Everyone’s opinion matters, but when they are specifically speaking of wanting to return after serving 25-30 years of service and where they could see themselves fitting in a Leavens administration, we tend to call them facts. Plus if you could tell the few idiots that still work there to shut up and stop thinking everyone is your buddy, I can ensure you they don’t like you and share everything. So nobody is dragging anyone into anything, you Jim Leavens are again attempting to destroy people’s career as you did with Tim Fisher in 2012. When you lose you will disappear and leave everyone that supported you standing around scratching their heads like you and Tim did, it was a bad feeling at Lenny C’s that evening and I will never forget all your broken promises of “win or lose”. Not this time buddy, round up a couple hundred people to watch how I this time will support someone that is finally making positive changes! A
    Cuter post, some little troll b itch go back under your rock

Unregistered

Me Jim Me Dumb Dumb

Let me see: We have a young fit motivated sheriff who loves front line cops and biggest concern is getting them raises and whatever else he can do for them. Doesn't seem concerned about money - matter of fact he has contacts where he could be making much more money than a sheriff.

Next we have ANOTHER 30 plus RETIRED former cop who spent his last 15 years doing little except avoid work and is mad the former sheriff called him a slob who looks crappy in uniform and wouldn't promote him. What's the motivation of any of our retirees or former disgruntled fired slugs who all want more money and a return to dinosaur times.

I knew him and all the former people and have ZERO desire to return to the PAST. 85 % of the agency doesn't even know or remember him. Why do dummies want to embarrass yourselves yet again is beyond me but, hey, knock yourselves out. MOST of who knew and worked with him talk and we're not voting or supporting him in any way shape or form. We'll just judge from the dumb dumbs on his petition forms and the $45,000 he raises - It'll be a list of good ole retirees who can't get away from this place and a whole bunch of fired or disgruntled others

Unregistered
    Let me see: We have a young fit motivated sheriff who loves front line cops and biggest concern is getting them raises and whatever else he can do for them. Doesn't seem concerned about money - matter of fact he has contacts where he could be making much more money than a sheriff.

Next we have ANOTHER 30 plus RETIRED former cop who spent his last 15 years doing little except avoid work and is mad the former sheriff called him a slob who looks crappy in uniform and wouldn't promote him. What's the motivation of any of our retirees or former disgruntled fired slugs who all want more money and a return to dinosaur times.

I knew him and all the former people and have ZERO desire to return to the PAST. 85 % of the agency doesn't even know or remember him. Why do dummies want to embarrass yourselves yet again is beyond me but, hey, knock yourselves out. MOST of who knew and worked with him talk and we're not voting or supporting him in any way shape or form. We'll just judge from the dumb dumbs on his petition forms and the $45,000 he raises - It'll be a list of good ole retirees who can't get away from this place and a whole bunch of fired or disgruntled others
    So your saying a person with 30 plus years of experience would be no good for the agency because the current Sheriff with no experience gave a pay raise that is decided by the county commissioners. A person with 30 plus years experience who is one of the highest decorated Deputies for his performance and dedication to the agency and the citizens of Lee County is not as good as the current sheriff who issued awards to himself and changed policy (only for command staff) so that he could put hash marks on his uniform to make it look like he has experience. A person with 30 plus years of service is not as good as the current sheriff who used his status as sheriff to pick up woman, get them pregnant then order an abortion. A person with 30 plus years of service is not as good as the current sheriff who has NEVER, yes NEVER worked the streets of the county he wants to be sheriff in. Come on silly rabbit.

Unregistered
    I couldn’t agree more! Leavens did nothing for the last ten years of his career. When he did he screwed it up! No thanks, go crush him and his clan

Unregistered
    So the rest of the current administration or District Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeant’s or Correction Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeants have no experience? There are some great leaders in place and we don’t need your gay hating butt back at this great agency. Your views on minorities and homosexuality are disgusting. The church may tell you how to judge people but we are all equal you slob!

Unregistered
    So the rest of the current administration or District Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeant’s or Correction Captains, Lieutenant’s, Sergeants have no experience? There are some great leaders in place and we don’t need your gay hating butt back at this great agency. Your views on minorities and homosexuality are disgusting. The church may tell you how to judge people but we are all equal you slob!
    Well sorry if your feelings got hurt with the truth and glad to see you are coming out good for you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast