A fresh start in 2021, if not sooner. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    maybe he came in as a Captain and now is 2 or 3 ranks higher, JUST support your Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m very interested in where you are getting your information. Where did you hear that he hates homosexuals or minorities?
    His family

Unregistered
    His family
    Yeah, more like ONE family member. Don’t get me wrong she’s been through some shit from other family members of theirs who do feel that way, which is horrible, however he was never one of them. All he’s done is love and support her. He’s consistently been one of her biggest fans not hesitating when she asks for anything for example working on her Jeep just a few months ago.

Unregistered
    People getting raped, people getting murdered, your home being burglarized while your at work, people dying from drug overdose everyday and our Sheriff on billboards because he adopted a dog. Every LCSO posting is a picture of him posing. Are you kidding me!!! Bahahaha you all are a special kind of stupid. See you soon Sheriff Leavens.
    If you hug and kiss enough dogs, people might forget you tried to murder your own flesh and blood.

Unregistered
    If you hug and kiss enough dogs, people might forget you tried to murder your own flesh and blood.
    That's ok, there's a bunch of us still waiting to dime him out. We haven't gone away...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456