A fresh start in 2021, if not sooner.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

A fresh start in 2021, if not sooner.

Get prepared for a fresh start in 2021 or sooner. Those of you who need to start packing your stuff may as well start now.

Unregistered

Awesome

We can only hope and of course Vote for change!!

Unregistered
    They are so far ahead of you it’s not funny.

Unregistered

Change

A new day is coming to LCSO. Leavens campaign is on fire with CM standing alone. Everyday the CM administration shows just how inept they are with the public and staff just shaking their heads in disbelief. Hang on guys and girls, better times are coming. For all you CM lovers posting all the lies and negativity, always ending their narrative with CM is giving you a pay raise, (LOL) you'll get a pay raise under Leavens also, guaranteed.

Unregistered

Sheriff

I heard a rumor that Chappell was asked to possible run. Has anyone confirmed this?

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure they are confident of another candidate stepping forward.

Unregistered
    Standing alone, that’s funny! Let’s see how much money is raised by over 1000 contributors by August 2019? Then we will see who is banking on 450 likes on Facebook. Hey CM, crush this punk and his little side kick! Nobody wants your old views on how law enforcement is today. In your worlds JL, “I got mine, this would be a bonus”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standing alone, that’s funny! Let’s see how much money is raised by over 1000 contributors by August 2019? Then we will see who is banking on 450 likes on Facebook. Hey CM, crush this punk and his little side kick! Nobody wants your old views on how law enforcement is today. In your worlds JL, “I got mine, this would be a bonus”
    And punk you will never get "yours" no matter how much you kiss butt and suck hahaha

Unregistered
    And punk you will never get "yours" no matter how much you kiss butt and suck hahaha
    You're an embarrassment to our agency.

Unregistered
    You're an embarrassment to our agency.
    CM has my vote!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast