Nkb - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nkb

Unregistered
    Really? You go to the building trying to prove you are worthy of a promotion, yet you are checking out the women that work where you take the test. Are you preparing your excuse for failure or so low you have to to put others down? Yep, you are what we all strive to emulate....loser.

Wonder what they though of your god-like stature....

Unregistered

Most be the stripper

Looks like non sworn are on here again. Give it up tired hooch and go back to the pub you crawled out of!

Unregistered

Loser?

You must be the “skank” I saw. My Godlike And trust me, it’s damn near flawless physique is enough to promote by itself. You sister, are a trashy version of the typical 50 something, trying to hold on to their past glory, internet troll. By the way, I got the promotion without being in my back, more than I can say for you! Push them flappy sacks up to your neck and hold on to yesterday! Lol

Unregistered
    No matter how hard they try with their BS promotion of DHSMV, no body gives two cents with all your phsyco split tails and drama. No one calls DHSMV when they need help, they call FHP. The NKB is filled with feminist libtards with control issues, and it doesn't help that most DL and DMV services have been transferred to local tax collerctors. DHSMV is nothing but an administrative agency, which keeps its thump on the neck of FHP because they have nothing better to do. We can only hope DeSantis dumps the ED and moves us to a DPS.

Unregistered
    That whole place is a fricking joke. They hold an annual party called motor fest where the idiot civilians run around dressed up like clowns. This is in the name of team building. Why not take turns paddling each other and then finish with a circle jerk! Losers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That whole place is a fricking joke. They hold an annual party called motor fest where the idiot civilians run around dressed up like clowns. This is in the name of team building. Why not take turns paddling each other and then finish with a circle jerk! Losers!
    Looks like someone is ass hurt they didn’t get invited to the circle jerking! Probably the only way you could get anyone to touch it or find it for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12