Nkb
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nkb

Unregistered

Nkb

I recently had to go to HQ and couldn’t believe home many of the civilians in that place look like clowns. I saw a 50 something brunette ex stripper(with her stripper heels) a silverback gorilla with bedroom slippers and a man in that had 90% of his ass out of his pants. I think it must be in the air up there, that place is a regular circus!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently had to go to HQ and couldn’t believe home many of the civilians in that place look like clowns. I saw a 50 something brunette ex stripper(with her stripper heels) a silverback gorilla with bedroom slippers and a man in that had 90% of his ass out of his pants. I think it must be in the air up there, that place is a regular circus!
    I think you're describing the next academy class, or all of FHP with the exception of a select few. Take your pick.

Unregistered
    I know who the stripper is, it’s sad her tired ass doesn’t dress her age. She’s been there for 4-5 years and just keeps looking more trashy. Amazing she keeps promoting too, lol, another year or so and she’ll be the ED

Unregistered
    Y’all just jealous she ain’t let you in. She’s going straight to the top

Unregistered
    Who complains about stripper heels?!

Unregistered
    No one is complaining about the heels, it’s the old skank that wears them. She still thinks she is 21 and trust me, that ship sailed many years ago!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is complaining about the heels, it’s the old skank that wears them. She still thinks she is 21 and trust me, that ship sailed many years ago!
    GILF. In da hizouse!

Unregistered
    Just might explain why the ED still ain’t been selected. Looking for some more Pink Pony dancers to fill up the top floor.

Unregistered
    Last promotional exam I was up at HQ and I swear it looked like those pics of people from Walmart. You all are going to eat yourselves to death. I did see one pretty lady, then she turned around and had a stellar mustache. So hot

Unregistered
    As long as there aren’t fit for duty analysis down at hq, fhp ain’t got any room to talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast