New Police Fleet - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t work for,the city or FHP. I work for MDPD and I want to know how and why Greenwell, a newbie, got a car before me. And an unmarked one at that. I want an answer to that.
    Hey rookie, why don’t you mind your own business.

Unregistered
    Hey rookie, why don’t you mind your own business.
    When someone surpasses me in benefits and with no explanation it is my business. That’s why so many are hating the PBA these days.

Unregistered

Many

When someone surpasses me in benefits and with no explanation it is my business. That’s why so many are hating the PBA these days.
    But, remember Greenwell gots a car.

Unregistered
    The Old farts they just rehired for the schools all got cars.....WTF they aren't even off probation...again

Unregistered
    The Old farts they just rehired for the schools all got cars.....WTF they aren't even off probation...again
    Loser they did their time like greenwell u havent get it

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, that position requires them to report to the school with a car. They can't wait for a car or show up without one.

Unregistered
    Loser they did their time like greenwell u havent get it
    PBA Elitists, I have more time than Greenwell this time around. He jumped out of line and then must wait his turn just like the rest of us or it’s called double standards.

Unregistered

Fleet situation

The whole fleet situation is bullshit. There are people on this department 5+ years driving crown vic's with over 150k miles while Fresh off probation officers are receiving brand new Taurus. Explain to me how that works other than flim flam and being the "person" they want to give the cars too.

Unregistered
    The whole fleet situation is bullshit. There are people on this department 5+ years driving crown vic's with over 150k miles while Fresh off probation officers are receiving brand new Taurus. Explain to me how that works other than flim flam and being the "person" they want to give the cars too.
    Exactly! That’s why Greenwell has a car before he’s entitled to one. In exchange PBA keeps silent when the director flies off the handle and issues premature discipline

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234