RIP Officer Thompson / 09-06

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RIP.
    You know, I am wondering if this is tied to the all famous heart attacks that often happen when POs soon retire.
    Meaning, this kat was on a med leave, but it is still the same type of 'shift in gears' when you retire. That your routine shifts from regular PO work. Could there be a connection to the body?
    Weird, just saying a lot of POs pass with HAs when they shift gears into retirement too. Someone needs to do research on this for those in transition.

ps. not sure anyone knows about the new calcium test ($75 bucks). Check it out .
    Basically instead of doing that time intensive stress test on a treadmill, doctors can now do this calcium test and it determines the irregular levels of calcium deposits built up in your heart area caused by stress....which shows the blockages in the heart area. Its breakthrough.
    So worth the $75 bucks and I'm not affiliated with any of the places so I cannot recommend. Just a tip to pass on from a guy who had it done. Saved him from HA death.

RIP Officer Thompson