I.L.P. The Megafailure - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Go to this neighborhood and put pamphlets in unlocked cars"

There. I'm basically ILP.
    Yupp, years ago, while working for PPPD, we used to tag cars and businesses... I get the cars part, but I never worked a burglary where there wasn't obvious destruction to get into the business or home. Business and residential burlgars do not go around pulling on doors, only car burglars do this... This was a total waste of time, and since we wrote the date and time, on the tag, it tipped off the burglars that we wouldn't be back there that night..

Unregistered
    Psssst, hey ILP. I’m here to help you. We already know that more crime happens in Sector 14, 23, 33, 72 and 81. We also know that Walmart’s are huge crime zones, that’s why we sit near them in Oldsmar, Palm Harbor and Seminole. And gosh aren’t the POP Traffic Projects just a delight and a surprise?!? Love how you say where the issues are but you can’t say what would actually calm the problem. I guess if any traffic enforcement that involves flashing lights is enough, couldn’t we just put a cruiser there and leave the lights on? And are you aware we in patrol investigate the burglaries that result in patterns? So we already know and even pass it on. What great value there is when you write up a bulletin with a map and words and colors that took hours to make then you send it back to us days and days later? It’s almost like you’re saying, “Look what you let happen!!” We love it, more please!!! And I love the here’s where cars were stolen and here’s where they were left maps. It’s like Where’s Waldo with stolen cars. Oh no wait!!! It’s like whack a mole!!

Unregistered
    It’s almost like you’re saying, “Look what you let happen!!”
    Don't worry when the new Pre Crimes unit is started, you will know exactly when crimes are going to occur, and the unit will rappel down buildings and prevent them from happeneing.. We are just looking for three bald women who can see into the future, and who aren't afraid to lay in a swimming pool all the time, and have wires connected to their brains..

Unregistered
    Don't worry when the new Pre Crimes unit is started, you will know exactly when crimes are going to occur, and the unit will rappel down buildings and prevent them from happeneing.. We are just looking for three bald women who can see into the future, and who aren't afraid to lay in a swimming pool all the time, and have wires connected to their brains..
    Will a bald Rick Scott and Bob Gualtieri do?

Unregistered
    ILP is just a cushy hiding spot away from real LEO work and the associated risks. It's not a failure for those in ILP, it's a failure for everyone else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123