Civil Citations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Civil Citations

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The cases should be filed. The problem with "discretion" has to do with the integrity of the deputy. When you have deputies in small districts colluding with school principals and engaging in manipulative tactics to make things disappear, discretion is counterproductive.
    That's why Deputies should not be issuing the Civil Citations the SAO should on a case by case basis so the program can not be abused.

Unregistered
    The cases should be filed. The problem with "discretion" has to do with the integrity of the deputy. When you have deputies in small districts colluding with school principals and engaging in manipulative tactics to make things disappear, discretion is counterproductive.

if stupid suspended sheriff paid any attention to what was happening in the schools blocks from where he lived at the time he would have known that one school gestapo was essentially operating as if he had bars on his collar with his own band of underlings to wash his vehicle on duty and "deal with" school victims to shut them up. hand the badge to the schools huh? sure looks like the mount olive machine took the power handed to them and ran with it. A. Freedman, their white faced gatekeeper was all to happy to assist.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony supports the existing civil citation policy. Just like the rest of the Florida Sheriffs Association.

Does he really? If so, dump his azz. I do not want to work for a "cop" who binds my hands. If not, stop spreading rumors.

Unregistered
    There needs to be a line in the sand about what Sheriff Tony does and does not support in terms of practices regarding juveniles. Various groups of campaign donors are waiting for this clarification.

If these diversion programs and civil citations are reframed to work in the way that makes sense, and do not put public safety or LE in increased danger, it is imperative that the rank and file make it known if and when there is any pressure or influence to tweek anything. The commission in one small district have been put on notice that they will be called out for any further posturing that affects the duties of any deputy in the district. You could see how cautious that arrest was at MSD in the body language of responders. We must and we WILL change this culture. Juveniles, school administrators, churches and far left liberal parents will NOT run this county.

Unregistered
    Not all kids should be arrested and not all kids are criminals. I have no problem with a good kid who made a mistake and maybe gets a slap in the wrist or a Civil Citation.

The issue is, as we all know, that we are mandated to give out THREE CC’s to a juvenile offender.

Why three? Most likely because one wasn’t working so Israel decided to up it to three. We know what kids need to be arrested and those that don’t .

Unregistered
    There needs to be a line in the sand about what Sheriff Tony does and does not support in terms of practices regarding juveniles. Various groups of campaign donors are waiting for this clarification.

If these diversion programs and civil citations are reframed to work in the way that makes sense, and do not put public safety or LE in increased danger, it is imperative that the rank and file make it known if and when there is any pressure or influence to tweek anything. The commission in one small district have been put on notice that they will be called out for any further posturing that affects the duties of any deputy in the district. You could see how cautious that arrest was at MSD in the body language of responders. We must and we WILL change this culture. Juveniles, school administrators, churches and far left liberal parents will NOT run this county.
    put on notice??????? tell the truth!!!!!!!! Is that what you call that hayseeder woman pulling up at the park yelling out her truck window at that dude that looks like a stuffed suit store display that he better straighten up because it's time for law and order!!!" Funny as all hell but call it for what it was.

Unregistered
    put on notice??????? tell the truth!!!!!!!! Is that what you call that hayseeder woman pulling up at the park yelling out her truck window at that dude that looks like a stuffed suit store display that he better straighten up because it's time for law and order!!!" Funny as all hell but call it for what it was.
    Whoa, hold up there. I only hollered from my vehicle because he tried to dodge me and get out of the park. I know I kicked up a little mud, but didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I've about had it with that beadie eyed slick shoe politician bringing his progressive ideas and poking his selfie stick where it don't belong.

Unregistered
    While everyone is talking about the disgrace of the “Promise Program”, why hasn’t the “Civil Citation” been brought to the spotlight, as well?

3 mandatory citations before you can make an arrest? The citations aren’t worth the paper it’s written on.

Again, just another scam to avoid making arrests when appropriate. I wish the media would cover this program and investigate it further.
    Why Scott Israel is to blame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uY5...youtu.be&t=178

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12