Webb Shooting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Webb Shooting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you rise to quickly here at the PCSO, you are even more likely to burnt out just as fast. It’s a marathon and not a sprint. The name of the game is to get your pension and retire. Bob and the three stooges don’t care about anyone but themselves so don’t put your career into jeopardy. You wife, kids and family should be first.
    Sounds like you guys all really love and trust Bob a lot.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you guys all really love and trust Bob a lot.
    Bob is a very ethical and honest lawyer and caring and compassionate sheriff. He simply overflows with human goodness at work and in private life. He treats all his employees with the highest respect and always backs them up, keeping in mind that they have families and loved ones who depend on agency employment to provide for them. When employees make mistakes Bob understands that they are all human and nobody is perfect so he is very lenient and applies the minimum disciplinary action in order to not cause the employees in question unnecessary stress and financial harm. Also he refrains from publicizing completed investigations and disciplinary actions in order to not embarrass the agency and the disciplined employees. When it comes to public and media relations, Bob is totally truthful in his press releases and demands absolute transparency from his subordinates such as the chief deputies down the chain of command. Political promotions not based on marit, coverups, nepotism, sexual favors for promotions, and inconsistent application of the General Orders are not tolerated. This is why Bob is the greatest sheriff of all time in Pinellas County and quite possibly the State of Florida. He stands a good chance of advancing his flawless political career as Attorney General or even Governor after if he seeks higher office.

Unregistered
    Hahahah Hahahahaha. If only. There are times Bob is more compassionate than anyone could know. And there are times that he reacts from anger and loses objectivity. There are those who err who get leniency. There are those who err and and are forever screwed. No one cares that things aren’t fair. But everyone cares that things are as random as a blind man’s accuracy with a sniper rifle. But the man doesn’t trust anyone to make any important decisions EVER. That’s a bad leader. Toxic in fact.

Unregistered
    Hahahah Hahahahaha. If only. There are times Bob is more compassionate than anyone could know. And there are times that he reacts from anger and loses objectivity. There are those who err who get leniency. There are those who err and and are forever screwed. No one cares that things aren’t fair. But everyone cares that things are as random as a blind man’s accuracy with a sniper rifle. But the man doesn’t trust anyone to make any important decisions EVER. That’s a bad leader. Toxic in fact.
    I got the "toxic Bob" with lacks any objectivity but is full of anger, even though I was in full compliance with the General Orders. They always tell you at read-offs and in-service training that if you follow the General Orders you have nothing to worry about, the agency will back you up 100%. Instead Bob screwed me over, overriding the ARB's decisions and gave me a Level 5. I will always remember Bob for that even after my career is over and I am retired. He might claim to be Mother Theresa and J. Edgar Hoover all wrapped up into one but I will never forget the way he mistreated me. I hope that someday he will be publicly humiliated the way I was and exposed for what he really is.

Unregistered
    I got the "toxic Bob" with lacks any objectivity but is full of anger, even though I was in full compliance with the General Orders. They always tell you at read-offs and in-service training that if you follow the General Orders you have nothing to worry about, the agency will back you up 100%. Instead Bob screwed me over, overriding the ARB's decisions and gave me a Level 5. I will always remember Bob for that even after my career is over and I am retired. He might claim to be Mother Theresa and J. Edgar Hoover all wrapped up into one but I will never forget the way he mistreated me. I hope that someday he will be publicly humiliated the way I was and exposed for what he really is.
    Call Kathryn Varn at the Tampa Bay Times as soon as you can and tell her your story. She is doing a big article on Bob and is looking for exactly this type of angle.

Unregistered
    I’ll call her and say Mclynas is a nut case who can’t think for himself and that’s why he has to repost negative articles about law enforcement throughout the country. There is help available James. Please look into medication and extreme therapy.

Unregistered
    I’ll call her and say Mclynas is a nut case who can’t think for himself and that’s why he has to repost negative articles about law enforcement throughout the country. There is help available James. Please look into medication and extreme therapy.
    Gualtieri will need meds when the TBT article is published. The final nail in his political career, his meglomaniac dreams of attorney general and governor shattered!

Unregistered
    She already heard that from you Bob.

Unregistered
    Gualtieri will need meds when the TBT article is published. The final nail in his political career, his meglomaniac dreams of attorney general and governor shattered!
    The real nail for James will be when he is exposed for being the CRAZY scum that he is and all his fake names and scams are exposed. James needs psycho therapy.

Unregistered
    Maybe things are fair but you just dont like the decisions. Fair is fair. Maybe Bob is being fair and it was fair to jam you because you needed jamming. I have seen the sheriff be very compassionate and I agree when he believes something is wrong he will take care of business but I fail to see what is wrong with that. I guess if you are the one that did bad and get the wrath then you feel it was unfair. It is true he is more compassionate than anyone could know because he does not flaunt that stuff but I have heard a lot of stuff he has done to help people out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast